ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

accountant letter for job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

accountant letter for job creation

Post by ZKshinvari » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:08 am

Guidelines below shows:

 the name and contact details of the business;
 your status in the business;

Does this means the name and contact details of accountant business OR applicant business details who is applying for extension ?

Status of Accountant or status of applicant in his business?

Regards
Zkhan

Accountant’s letter verifying that the new posts have been created
189. This letter should verify that there has been a net creation of jobs, and confirm the number
of posts. The accountant must be a member of one of the following professional bodies:
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, the Institute of Chartered
Accountants in Scotland, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, the Association of
Chartered Certified Accountants, the Association of Authorised Public Accountants, the
Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, the Institute of Financial Accountants,
the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Association of International
Accountants, or the Association of Accounting Technicians.
190. The letter must be an original document and contain the following details:
 the name and contact details of the business;
 your status in the business;
 the number of posts created in the business and the hours worked;
 the dates of the employment created;
 the registration or permission of the accountant to operate in the United Kingdom;
 the date that the accountant created the letter on your behalf; and
 that the accountant will confirm the content of the letter to us at our request.

zimba
Mood:

Re: accountant letter for job creation

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 am

This means your status. It has to confirm that you are the Director of the concerned business.
This letter should only be sent if you joined or took over an existing business.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:32 am

zimba88 wrote:This means your status. It has to confirm that you are the Director of the concerned business.
This letter should only be sent if you joined or took over an existing business.

Hi zimba i sent you a PM could you please have a look thanks in advance

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:06 am

zimba88 wrote:This means your status. It has to confirm that you are the Director of the concerned business.
thank you so much zimba88. you are right i just realised now & one more thing i am confuse is it is asking for company filing history & appointment report in few places, is sending one copy enough or do i attach it few times same copy?

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Lots of people have got successful extensions, please could anyone post a sample here?

Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:18 am

ZKshinvari wrote:
thank you so much zimba88. you are right i just realised now & one more thing i am confuse is it is asking for company filing history & appointment report in few places, is sending one copy enough or do i attach it few times same copy?
Yes. One report copy per company. This report is freely available on companies house website.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:55 am

zimba88 wrote:
ZKshinvari wrote:
Yes. One report copy per company. This report is freely available on companies house website.

Thank you zimba