ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Migrant- NHS charges

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Migrant- NHS charges

Post by ZKshinvari » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi All... Sorry if my question is not according to forum bur i think somehow related to my immigration status.

I am on tier 1 enterprenuer and getting about £8000 yearly director salary and want to know if i am exemted from NHS charges or i have to pay charges. the reason i need to ask this is i want to visit dentist and want to know if have to pay charges or i come under exemptions due to my income coz wen i was on student visa i had visited dentist and i did not pay anything rather NHS must have paid the cost.. thanks in adnavce

helpingperson
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Migrant- NHS charges

Post by helpingperson » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:56 pm

NHS dentist is not free, it is cheaper than private but they charge. I am not sure how you got free treatment. I will be interested to know more.

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:04 pm

helpingperson wrote:NHS dentist is not free, it is cheaper than private but they charge. I am not sure how you got free treatment. I will be interested to know more.
Thanks for your response. i had HCT1 certifiacte that time due to being on student visa and having low income. i just wondered can we apply for that certificate while being director of business but having less than £700 a month salary.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:06 pm

ZKshinvari wrote:
helpingperson wrote:NHS dentist is not free, it is cheaper than private but they charge. I am not sure how you got free treatment. I will be interested to know more.
Thanks for your response. i had HCT1 certifiacte that time due to being on student visa and having low income. i just wondered can we apply for that certificate while being director of business but having less than £700 a month salary.
No you don't have that entitlement.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Thanks for your response Casa