ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneurs visa extension has been refused 3 October 2016

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thutmose
Bangladesh

Re: Entrepreneurs visa extension has been refused 3 October

Post by thutmose » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:41 pm

Sorry to hear that you have been refused.

What is IMM return?

Did your accountant mention your name as the shareholder on the notes section of your annual account?

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:01 pm

So sorry. :cry:

Share certificate is not acceptable form of evidence.

Did you accountant mention your full name, value of each share and total value in the notes section?

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:11 pm

He did as per my information but I would like to know what are the options available I'm new to this form I would really appreciate memebrs help interns of my above mentioned situation . Should I go for AR or make fresh application
In terms of making fresh application all the documents are with HO so what can be done .

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Sorry to hear that.
how much imm was refunded on the date u mentioned full or part.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:15 pm

@thutmose
Imm means health surcharge they took 600 pounds and return and returned 200 pounds o applied for extension so they would have taken 400 pounds only

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:41 pm

nasiaziz wrote:Sorry to hear that.
how much imm was refunded on the date u mentioned full or part.
Partial they only returned 200 pounds

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Yasm33n wrote:He did as per my information but I would like to know what are the options available I'm new to this form I would really appreciate memebrs help interns of my above mentioned situation . Should I go for AR or make fresh application
In terms of making fresh application all the documents are with HO so what can be done .
New application?
If you don't know what was incorrect with this application how and what will change in the new application.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:35 pm

So what abt remaining 400 didnt they refund it yet

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:47 pm

nasiaziz wrote:So what abt remaining 400 didnt they refund it yet
No

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Is Copy of Annual Return of the company which gives full details of company Shareholders and amount of shares held by each member acceptable evidence by Home Office ?

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:59 pm

Guys register of members format can be downloaded from google and then put ur names and details in it.its jus a simple format

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:27 am

I do not understand, why the original question is gone ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:27 am

zimba88 wrote:I do not understand, why the original question is gone ??
Hi Zimb88
I waited so long to get reply from you but I'm so surprised that the original post is gone . I will write it again ,please stay in touch if possible .

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:05 am

My entrepreneur visa extension has been refused on 3rd October 2016
My time line
Visa expiring on 21 June 2016
Visa applied on 16 June 2016
Biometric done 27 June 2016
Health surcharge returned (only 200 £) on 10 of August 2016
Visa refused on 3rd of October 2016

Refusal reason
Paragraph 46-SD (b)(4) if the applicant has invested by the way of share capital the business account must show the shareholders , the amount and value of the shares ( on the date of purchase ) in the applicant's name as it appears on his accounts, if the value of the applicants's share is not shown in the accounts then a copy of the company 's register of members must be provided".
From the evidence you supplied , we are not satisfied that points can be awarded in respect of these investments because the accounts do not show share capital bought in your name and you didn't provide the company's register of member as specified below in the immigration rules.
We there for been unable to award points for attributes.

Documents submitted in support
Business bank accounts ( money has been transferred form personal to business account in last year)
Accounts
Share certificate

I would like to know what are the options available interms of going for JR or she'll I make fresh application but documents are still with home office
I would like to know if zimba88 and other members would like to help to tell me what was wrong with the accounts as It does show my name and value of share capital and what can be done about it .
Last edited by Yasm33n on Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:09 am

Yasm33n wrote:Many entrepreneur visa extension has been refused on 3rd October 2016
My time line

Refusal reason
Paragraph 46-SD (b)(4) if the applicant has invested by the way of share capital the business account must show the shareholders , the amount and value of the shares ( on the date of purchase ) in the applicant's name as it appears on his accounts, if the value of the applicants's share is not shown in the accounts then a copy of the company 's register of members must be provided".
From the evidence you supplied , we are not satisfied that points can be awarded in respect of these investments because the accounts do not show share capital bought in your name and you didn't provide the company's register of member as specified below in the immigration rules.

Business bank accounts ( money has been transferred form personal to business account in last year)
Accounts
Share certificate

I would like to know what are the options available interms of going for JR or she'll I make fresh application but documents are still with home office
I would like to know if zimba88 and other members would like to help to tell me what was wrong with the accounts as It does show my name and value of share capital and what can be done about it .
If JR is refused does they give you option to re-apply for gresh application.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:28 am

I will really appreciate if the senior members give some sort of advise regarding my case please .

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:32 am

Yasm33n wrote:I will really appreciate if the senior members give some sort of advise regarding my case please .
For anyone to give you advise you need to analyse what was the reason you were rejected.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:24 am

The reason for rejection it seems is that they didn't accept the evidence of investment as share capital certificates, accounts and bank statement I'm not sure what should we have provided for share capital investment prove .

s_r_san

Post by s_r_san » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:02 am

Yasm33n wrote:My entrepreneur visa extension has been refused on 3rd October 2016
My time line

Refusal reason

Accounts
Share certificate

Is this the exact wording in the refusal letter from HO?

I am also in the same case, I see many differences in the wording of refusal letter for same issue

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:11 am

Your application was refused because your company's annual accounts did not show the number of shares allocated plus value of each share opposite your name. Based on the rules, share certificates are NO longer accepted as a valid form of evidence any more. Unfortunately in the world of business no director invests in his/her own company via share capital (it is usually via DL investment) and company accounts do NOT show company shareholders information as such.

However in order to satisfy the immigration rules to qualify for extension, you need to ask your accountant to add the information regarding your share allocation and share value to the accounts notes section, if not you must provide the company's register of member which is effectively a paper created by you showing the shareholders information as given below:
Based on sec113 to sec128 of Companies Act, every company must keep a register of its members (shareholders), showing the following particulars:

-the names and addresses of the members (the shareholders, unless the company is one limited by guarantee);
-the number and class/classes-of-shares of shares held by each member, distinguishing each share by its number so long as it has one;
-the amount paid, or agreed to be considered as paid, on the shares;
-the date at which the person was registered as a member, and the date at which he or she ceased to be a member.
-The register must be kept at the company's registered office, or some other office notified to Companies House.
-The register is prima facie evidence of the matters directed or authorised by the Companies Acts to be inserted in it. Consequently, entries should be made in the register only in accordance with proper allotment or transfer procedures.
My suggestion is to apply for AR and try your luck however it is less likely to be successful, so I suggest to prepare the register of its members document and apply for a fresh new application if AR failed.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:14 pm

I really appreciate your advise as I have mentioned b4 my visa was finishing on 21 June 2016 and I applied on 16 June 2016 just one week b4 so if my AR is refused would I be able to make fresh application , would they return my documents in time to submit fresh application.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:22 pm

And also in fresh application should I go for DL or keep the same investment method share capital .

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Apply for fresh application and provide what I told you for share capital as soon as you can. You can write in your covering letter that your passport and other documents are with HO.

Yasm33n

Post by Yasm33n » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Thnxx zimba88
You mean to say I should consider to make fresh application instead of Going for AR now

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Yasm33n wrote:Thnxx zimba88
You mean to say I should consider to make fresh application instead of Going for AR now
I meant after AR