ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension applied- HO says incomplete Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension applied- HO says incomplete Application

Post by ZKshinvari » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:15 pm

Hi Seniors, can you please help me with my situation.

I applied with my team member for Tier 1 extension couple of weeks before. yesterday received a letter from HO saying the application is incomplete and they also send me Page 54 of the form back with highlighted mark at the bottom of the page ( where joint applicant signature box is ) says you need to complete this.I am sole signatory to my personal account therefore this is empty now i dont understand why HO says its incomplete.
as i applied with my team member so obviously we have joint account for our business but this section is the declaration for personal maintenance account which is not joint account.
Now what does HO means saying to complete this and send back in 10 days. shall i sign that box myself (i dont need to but if thats what they want ) and write a cover letter OR shall i get that signed from my team member coz we share business account. Please reply and confused, especially Zimba... Regards

attached is the page which they sent back. the box at the bottom of page was left empty as my personal account is not joint now HO put a Red CROSS there and sent back
Attachments
3.png
3.png (27.77 KiB) Viewed 902 times

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Extension applied- HO says incomplete Application

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:34 pm

That declaration should be completed by your team member on your form and vice versa. I guess HO assumed that you two share a business bank account together and obviously such declarations and formalities are required.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:40 pm

zimba88 wrote:That declaration should be completed by your team member on your form and vice versa. I guess HO assumed that you two share a business bank account together and obviously such declarations and formalities are required.
Thanks Zimba for promt reply & much appreciated, in this case both of us should have received this letter coz my team member has also left that empty and he has not yet received such letter.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:19 am

ZKshinvari wrote:
zimba88 wrote:That declaration should be completed by your team member on your form and vice versa. I guess HO assumed that you two share a business bank account together and obviously such declarations and formalities are required.
Thanks Zimba for promt reply & much appreciated, in this case both of us should have received this letter coz my team member has also left that empty and he has not yet received such letter.
His application might not have been looked at yet.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered

Post by ZKshinvari » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
ZKshinvari wrote:
His application might not have been looked at yet.
Thanks for your response CR001

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:52 pm

when did u applied, is payment deducted and have u received biometric letter??
ZKshinvari wrote:Hi Seniors, can you please help me with my situation.

I applied with my team member for Tier 1 extension couple of weeks before. yesterday received a letter from HO saying the application is incomplete and they also send me Page 54 of the form back with highlighted mark at the bottom of the page ( where joint applicant signature box is ) says you need to complete this.I am sole signatory to my personal account therefore this is empty now i dont understand why HO says its incomplete.
as i applied with my team member so obviously we have joint account for our business but this section is the declaration for personal maintenance account which is not joint account.
Now what does HO means saying to complete this and send back in 10 days. shall i sign that box myself (i dont need to but if thats what they want ) and write a cover letter OR shall i get that signed from my team member coz we share business account. Please reply and confused, especially Zimba... Regards

attached is the page which they sent back. the box at the bottom of page was left empty as my personal account is not joint now HO put a Red CROSS there and sent back