ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa & healthcare surcharge

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

danikhn83

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa & healthcare surcharge

Post by danikhn83 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Hello every 1,
I am on entrepreneur visa which will expire in november 2017, my son was born in march 2016 and I want to apply his dependent visa but i have lil bit confusion about IHS charges.
as my visa is less than 1 year left when i calculate dependent visa IHS charges it says £200 but when i apply for online application ( i am trying to book premium serive) it says i have to pay £600 (which is full amount for three years).
My Question is either i have to pay £200 or £600 ?
need expert advise.

thanks guys

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent visa & healthcare surcharg

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:01 am

Pay what online system says, you'll get a refund of £400 when your dependant's visa is approved
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dangerous Dragon

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi Danikhn83,

If you are applying dependent visa for your son in UK you have to pay £600 and you will get remaining amount refunded, if you are applying out of UK when you are filling application for IHS , it will ask for main applicant visa validation date and IHS amount will be calculated accordingly (minimum 1yr fee £200), I applied for my wife ans Son recently out of UK application and I have to pay £400 each for 2 years and paid £200 before for my son's application in 2015 (out of UK application).
danikhn83 wrote:Hello every 1,
I am on entrepreneur visa which will expire in november 2017, my son was born in march 2016 and I want to apply his dependent visa but i have lil bit confusion about IHS charges.
as my visa is less than 1 year left when i calculate dependent visa IHS charges it says £200 but when i apply for online application ( i am trying to book premium serive) it says i have to pay £600 (which is full amount for three years).
My Question is either i have to pay £200 or £600 ?
need expert advise.

thanks guys

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:22 am

This is informative... :)
where there's a will there's a way

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:25 am

They state on their website realted to Healthcare surcharge. If you son is getting visa for six months or less, half of the yearly fee will be kept, If its more than six months then whole year fee ill be deduced. However you will have to pay full amount and rest will be refunded