ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application form filling

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msaleemu
Pakistan

Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application form filling

Post by msaleemu » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Hello everyone

Can any one help for job creation filling table regarding following queries

Page 46 Table3b2 Job creation table

1_Employee 1 worked from Sept 2015 to Dec 2016
From sept 2015 to March 2016 hourly rat 6.70,
From April 2016 to Dec 2016 hourly rate 7.20

Should i need to fill table for employee 1 as

Employee name:XYZ
Start date:01/09/2015
End date:30/12/16
Hourly rate:paid 6.70 AND 7.20
Full-time :YES

Or I need to fill table for same employee twice first one i need to mentioned hourly rate 6.70 from Sept 2015 to March 2016 and for same employee i need to fill table underneath from April 16 to Dec 16 with rate 7.20?

i know i can claim Max 12 month for one employee so if i mentioned start and end date for employee 1,would HO consider and calculate 12 months only for employee 1?

This employee worked 16 months altogether ,can i claim that i have created job 1 for 12 month and same employee worked for another 4 month in second job creation? than should i need to mention same employee name under Job creation 2?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application form filling

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:31 pm

I need to fill table for same employee twice first one i need to mentioned hourly rate 6.70 from Sept 2015 to March 2016 and for same employee i need to fill table underneath from April 16 to Dec 16 with rate 7.20?
Each table is for every JOB/POSITION. When hourly rate changes, you must enter it as a separate employment period in the same table.
Same table, just two rows for the two periods worked by the same employee.
i know i can claim Max 12 month for one employee so if i mentioned start and end date for employee 1,would HO consider and calculate 12 months only for employee 1?This employee worked 16 months altogether ,can i claim that i have created job 1 for 12 month and same employee worked for another 4 month in second job creation? than should i need to mention same employee name under Job creation 2?
If you created a POSITION that lasted for 16 months, you can score points for 16 months. All the information in one table which represents a POSITION/JOB. Separate rows must be filled if hourly rate changed or a new employee was hired/replaced in that position.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Thank you for your reply

So it means that under job title 1,i can claim 16 months for one employee and under second job i can claim 8 months for another employee to make two full time jobs

is that ok?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:18 pm

yes, assuming you applied successfully for your visa before April 2014 (transitional arrangements)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Yes i did

Thank you everyone for your Quick help and support

ARiaz

Post by ARiaz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:34 pm

zimba88 wrote:
I need to fill table for same employee twice first one i need to mentioned hourly rate 6.70 from Sept 2015 to March 2016 and for same employee i need to fill table underneath from April 16 to Dec 16 with rate 7.20?
Each table is for every JOB/POSITION. When hourly rate changes, you must enter it as a separate employment period in the same table.
Same table, just two rows for the two periods worked by the same employee.
i know i can claim Max 12 month for one employee so if i mentioned start and end date for employee 1,would HO consider and calculate 12 months only for employee 1?This employee worked 16 months altogether ,can i claim that i have created job 1 for 12 month and same employee worked for another 4 month in second job creation? than should i need to mention same employee name under Job creation 2?
If you created a POSITION that lasted for 16 months, you can score points for 16 months. All the information in one table which represents a POSITION/JOB. Separate rows must be filled if hourly rate changed or a new employee was hired/replaced in that position.

What about if one employee has worked 25 hours /week for 12 months? 1200 hours and then same employee worked 35 hours/week for 4 months = 560 so altogether 1760 hrs
Does this scenario meet requirement for one job?> |And shall we put her as part time or full time in application form
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:48 pm

The rules are not clear how this works. Part time jobs can be added together to reach 30 hours a week requirement.
HO requires 52 weeks of 30 hours (full time) for one job. Hours added or worked beyond 30 hours are ignored.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application form 3B2

Post by msaleemu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:26 am

About employee start and end date

EMPLOYEE 1

start sate 01/09/2015
end date 30/12/2015

16 months full time

Job 2

Employee 2

start date 01/04/2016 to 30/06/2016 15 hours per week

same employee start working full time from 01/07/2016 and end end will be 28/2/17......8 months full time

Question :Employee 2 started part time for first 3 months ,and will work full time for 8 months,I want to claim points only for 8 month--full time,so should i need to mention actual start date for employee 2, which is 01/04/2016 where he started 15 hours per week OR i need to write down Start date from 01/07/2016 to 28/2/2/17(EXACTLY 8 MONTHS)

FPS indicates that employee 2 start working on 01/04/2016,if i mentioned only 01/07/2017 than this date is not on FPS as start date.

what would i do in this situation?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Star/End dates are for the period which you are claiming points for. It can be only a portion of the employment, not the actual Start/End dates of employment

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application Section 4

Post by msaleemu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Thank you for your response

Some more question about section from N4 when i selected that i am sole partner or director in my own business (yes) led me to SECTION 4

Question; should i need to fill SECTIONS 4 for extension application?
if yes than

SECTION 4:
P:ENGLISH LANGUAGE

i need to select degree taught in English so i need to send original degree?

however,the list of document i seen on immigration board,No one sent original degree

Should i need to fill N4 and than section 4 as i switched from PSW to Tier 1 ?

please reply

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:24 pm

If you are applying for extension then tick "Evidence previously submitted / considered to automatically meet"
This must be OBVIOUS. Why these questions are constantly being asked !!? :?

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:48 am

Job Creation

Hey guys

Thank for your help

I have following question regarding Job creation

Job 1

Can i claim 16 months for one employee under Job title 1 or i need to claim 12 months under job title 1 and 4 month under job title 2?

I am thinking to write name for all employee who worked for job 2,altogether ,there working hours are more than what i actually required,Is that ok that i include all employee under job 2 ,there start and end date etc and HO will calculate working hours OR i specifically need to write down only for 12 months?

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Job creation

Post by msaleemu » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Job Creation

Hey guys

Thank for your help

I have following question regarding Job creation

Job 1

Can i claim 16 months for one employee under Job title 1 or i need to claim 12 months under job title 1 and 4 month under job title 2?

I am thinking to write name for all employee who worked for job 2,altogether ,there working hours are more than what i actually required,Is that ok that i include all employee under job 2 ,there start and end date etc and HO will calculate working hours OR i specifically need to write down only for 12 months?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Yes, under transitional arrangements
They will work out the hours, you just put the periods and the hourly rates.
You need in total, 24 months of full time employment to score points

Babatee
Newly Registered

Post by Babatee » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Good Evening All,
Please i have Employee 1 who has worked full time 1568hrs in 11months

3 part time employees

A..1274 hours in 17months
B.. 460 hours in 7months
C. 160 hours in 2months

Am pre April 2014 kindly advise .

Thanks

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:06 pm

3 part time employees

A..1274 hours in 17months
B.. 460 hours in 7months
C. 160 hours in 2months

I think you are fine as you two full time jobs

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application Table 3B1

Post by msaleemu » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Thank you for your help and support

I have a question in relation to Table 3B1......Investment

I transferred 60,000 from my personal bank account into business in Two transaction only.

However my last HMRC annual tax return been submitted last week in Jan 2016 in which accountant mentioned that
Creditors: amounts falling due
after more than one year is 55000

Accountant suggested that instead of writing down all transaction from personal to business account ,just mention 55000 between 01/01/2015- 01/03/2016 which covers all transaction and send Personal as well as Business bank statement showing money has been transferred.

I am confused how does it work when Business bank statements indicates different figures from HMRC Tax return?

is that acceptable to mention 5500 only according to last year HMRC account return?

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application Table 3B1

Post by msaleemu » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 pm

msaleemu wrote:Thank you for your help and support

I have a question in relation to Table 3B1......Investment

I transferred 60,000 from my personal bank account into business in Two transaction only.

However my last HMRC annual tax return been submitted last week in Jan 2017 in which accountant mentioned that
Creditors: amounts falling due
after more than one year is 55000

Accountant suggested that instead of writing down all transaction from personal to business account ,just mention 55000 between 01/01/2015- 01/03/2016 which covers all transaction and send Personal as well as Business bank statement showing money has been transferred.

I am confused how does it work when Business bank statements indicates different figures from HMRC Tax return?

is that acceptable to mention 5500 only according to last year HMRC account return?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:29 am

That table has nothing to do with HMRC or tax return or whatever. write the transactions and get on with it

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) e dependent baby Application form

Post by msaleemu » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Thanks a lots for help

Can you please share the link for dependent (baby 6 months old) born in UK application form ?

I filled normal dependent application form for my Mrs but I am not sure that i need to use same application form or different?

I think there should be a different application form for babies born in UK for getting visa as dependent

Please reply

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:39 am

msaleemu wrote:Thanks a lots for help

Can you please share the link for dependent (baby 6 months old) born in UK application form ?

I filled normal dependent application form for my Mrs but I am not sure that i need to use same application form or different?

I think there should be a different application form for babies born in UK for getting visa as dependent

Please reply
Same form for all dependants...
Just to let you know, Babies born in UK doesnt need Visa to stay here unless they are travelling abroad.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:34 pm

msaleemu wrote:Thanks a lots for help

Please reply
It is the same form for ALL PBS dependants

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application

Post by msaleemu » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello All

I am looking for list of documents need to send with extension but did not understand that

What HMRC online filing log printout.?

does it means FPS/RTI online submission report

should i need to send documents with my application form like
1)Corporation Tax Computation for all 3 years?
2)Report & accounts for 3 years

in addition to company house web filling hisory?

Thank you in advance for your support

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Extension Application

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:02 pm

I am looking for list of documents need to send with extension but did not understand that

What HMRC online filing log printout.?
Where did you read this ??
1)Corporation Tax Computation for all 3 years?
Just the latest CT600 is enough
2)Report & accounts for 3 years
Accounts that show full investment of the funds
in addition to company house web filling hisory?
Filling history is part of the Current Appointments Report

Thank you in advance for your support[/quote]

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:31 pm

I got document list from one of my friend where he mentioned he submitted

HMRC online filing log printout.

for 3 years.

Thank you for your reply