ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Bank statement/bank letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alin55555
Newly Registered

Business Bank statement/bank letter

Post by alin55555 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Dear members

i am only submitting business bank statements for the month I gave the director loan which was July 2016. Do I also need to provide the last six months (most upto date) bank statements or just the one showing the director loan.

And do also need to give bank letter (to confirm business activity) IN ADDITION to the bank statements ?

Also, on page 45 of application form (N2), do I need to tick the Option of "Directors printout of companies house/current appointment report". Is this for me or if in case I employed someone as a Director in my company ?

Thank you for your help

Kind regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Business Bank statement/bank letter

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:34 pm

You MUST read the guide and TRUST the guide. :!: Provide what required as requested !!!!
i am only submitting business bank statements for the month I gave the director loan which was July 2016. Do I also need to provide the last six months (most upto date) bank statements or just the one showing the director loan.
Just the DL transactions
And do also need to give bank letter (to confirm business activity) IN ADDITION to the bank statements ?
No
Also, on page 45 of application form (N2), do I need to tick the Option of "Directors printout of companies house/current appointment report". Is this for me or if in case I employed someone as a Director in my company ?
Yes, this is to say you hired them in a company in which you were/are a director
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice