ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting over 10 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

miankhan
Newly Registered

waiting over 10 months

Post by miankhan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:06 pm

I have applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas extension in First week of April 2016 interview date 14/07/2016 still waiting for any outcome is there any other member around this time line or any idea about time line after interview

Mrchaany

Re: waiting over 10 months

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Over 7 months months
Applied mid June 2016

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Track members' experiences here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... -1720.html

Your mileage may vary.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

umair1273
Newly Registered

Post by umair1273 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:32 am

i have been applied for my Extension Visa on 10th June 2016
interview done 19th October 2016
7 and half months gone in total
still haven,t received any thing yet
hope for the best
but waiting time is killing me
its so hard to get patience after such a long time

Commando
Pakistan

Post by Commando » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:10 am

I have applied on 13 June 16
Interview on 06 sept 16
no reply yet

Riverthamess
Newly Registered

Post by Riverthamess » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:53 pm

miankhan wrote:I have applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas extension in First week of April 2016 interview date 14/07/2016 still waiting for any outcome is there any other member around this time line or any idea about time line after interview
Hi, have you contacted with your MP? If not, I would suggest you to send an email to your MP.

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:48 pm

Applied on 15 06 16
Interviewed on 6 09 16
Still waiting....

Thank you for this thread, I was thinking I was the only one stuck this long..

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:15 pm

I applied 29th June
Interviewed 25th oct
Still Waiting ........

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:17 am

Riverthamess wrote:
miankhan wrote:I have applied for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas extension in First week of April 2016 interview date 14/07/2016 still waiting for any outcome is there any other member around this time line or any idea about time line after interview
Hi, have you contacted with your MP? If not, I would suggest you to send an email to your MP.
I second that
Contact your MP

miankhan
Newly Registered

Post by miankhan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:07 am

Got IHS refund on 31/01/2017 what that mean..is some thing coming soon

alin55555
Newly Registered

Post by alin55555 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi

I have applied as entrepreneur team. Just wanted to check what happens with IHS. My business partner IHS refund action has disappeared and mine is still showing refund request. Does it mean anything?

With people who are still waiting do they still have option of IHS REFUND REQUEST available? Please let me know

Also, has their been any case in extension that one partner got the visa and other partner was rejected?

Thanks

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi what do u mean by ihs refund request where is it??

alin55555
Newly Registered

Post by alin55555 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:42 pm

I am referring to the IHS portal where you can log in

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:46 pm

alin55555 wrote:I am referring to the IHS portal where you can log in
I have never seen option for refund request on my one from the beginning.is it offering to part refund or all?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:56 pm

nasiaziz wrote:
alin55555 wrote:I am referring to the IHS portal where you can log in
I have never seen option for refund request on my one from the beginning.is it offering to part refund or all?
https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... on/refunds
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:53 pm

@Hassan Rasheed, instead of tagging every T1 topic with repeated questions, kindly stick to your own topic where you have received responses.

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:06 am

Here other people discussing about IHS refund that why i participate in this discussion. secondly people on this topic is 10Months and application also late, I want share other experience.

Thanks,
HN

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:04 am

This is not a general discussion topic.

This low value and meaningless topic is about '10 months wait time' not IHS and it will close soon;
there is nothing to be learned from it and people insist on chit chatting about other random matters such as IHS.

You have your own topic where you have already been advised:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1448236

And to monitor processing time, monitor this topic instead of repeatedly asking "are we nearly there yet":
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 97399.html

alin55555
Newly Registered

Post by alin55555 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:43 am

@noajthan: You have said that this topic is "meaningless" and "low value".

You make money by the web traffic (confused applicants) and probably by embedding spam links in your websitet.

So show some respect to people who keep your shop running..!

Have some empathy ! How would you feel if you have applied for a visa and waiting for 10 MONTHS !

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:52 am

alin55555 wrote:@noajthan: You have said that this topic is "meaningless" and "low value".

You make money by the web traffic (confused applicants) and probably by embedding spam links in your websitet.

Have some empathy ! How would you feel if you have applied for a visa and waiting for 10 MONTHS !
A lot of misunderstandings. Some will be cleared up by reading Board T&Cs.

Moderators are not employed by workpermit.com.
Moderators have no financial interest in this site.
Moderators have no control over the design and structure of the site - that is down to the owner and their technical staff.

All members operate and contribute here willingly and free of charge.
One of the Moderators' many thankless tasks is to weed out the ones looking to make a fast buck or otherwise abuse the system.

Only 10 months.
I (and I'm sure many others) have experienced equally long waiting times and worse in various dealings with HO and UKVI over the years.

Noone will lose anything when this topic is closed.
And other poster already has specific answers on IHS posted by generous members in his own topic.

There is already a longrunning topic on processing times; there is no need for duplicate topics containing gossip that achieve nothing.
That means less noise and less distraction for all to search through in order to find information that has value and may be used.

Don't sweat the small stuff.
Instead of worrying about things you cannot control suggest focus your energies on something productive in the meantime.
If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry.
If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.
- Dalai Lama

if you have questions simply open your own topic and ask your questions there instead of jumbling them up in someone else's topic.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 pm

alin55555 wrote:@noajthan: You have said that this topic is "meaningless" and "low value".

I second that
noajthan you have a very demeaning tone and keep telling people on this forum what they should and should not be saying
Don't forget some have been on this forum longer than you the only reason you have gone to the level of moderator is because of your one liner with no value comments anyone can do the number of posts you have done and become a moderator.
So again please lay of our members and friends who are in need which you would not know and understand as you never went thru what they are going thru.
They need guidance and support not your constant I will close this topic.
If you continue with this behaviour people like me will leave this forum. And don't forget we are here just because we feel it's our moral duty to help because that's what we received from this forum.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Comments about Board to go in appropriate forum - as repeatedly advised.

New members are expected to read Board T&Cs on registration so they can understand how to use the Board. Have you?

The policy on multiple posts has been in place since 2005 - longer than many who claim the accolade of long service - so there's no excuse for being unaware.
If longstanding members have forgotten then a refreshing read of T&Cs may be overdue.

Most members here have an immigration war story or two to tell - that's not unusual;
- and no doubt some have battle scars from going head to head with UKVI, myself included.
So no visa route is 'special' and enjoys any particular moral high ground.

Moderators are by invitation only.
Moderators do not tell people what to say, Moderators moderate as per Board T&Cs.

Do you suppose Moderators have time to write War and Peace on every update.

Brief updates and requests are readily understandable, even by those with relatively less English (the language of the Board);
- and they save my valuable time as I have a life and business just as others here.

In any case, anyone on T1 who is incapable of taking a prompt (or a pointer or a link) and running with it but, instead, needs such spoonfeeding (with constant reassurance, rote solutions, pat answers, blindly copied accounts and agreements) is unlikely to make it;
- either on the visa or in the UK business crucible.

It really is very simple.
Just as entrepreneurs are unlikely to permit their EU settled workers to write their own contracts, set their payscales (and/or work as/when they feel like it);
just as UKVI are strict about requirements to be met by those seeking a UK visa for the privilege of conducting business in UK (and do not allow applicants to bend it like Beckham);
- similarly, there are some simple rules and policies to observe when visiting the ImmigrationBoards community.

And...
1) There is already a 'T1 processing' topic so suggest use it - as previously pointed out several times.

Another one or two or three(!) are not required.

2) Bro Hassan Rasheed already has a topic and has received excellent advice from the likes of Respected Guru zimba88

It serves no purpose spamming the forum with repeated questions on the same point.
If anyone else is inclined to help then go help him out in his topic.

3) Instead of hijacking this topic, members have been advised (again) to ask their own question in their own topic - where they will receive replies focused on their case.
For free, gratis, no charge, 24*7.