ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending additional docs after application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alin55555
Newly Registered

Sending additional docs after application

Post by alin55555 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Dear Members,

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Thank you for your continued support and help. I have applied a month ago and the application is in progress. I did not submit at any Advertising/web print outs, web domain, office lease.

However it looks like that it is helpful to send these in, can I post them now to home office?

Thank you

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Re: Sending additional docs after application

Post by Jazz2007 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:02 pm

alin55555 wrote:Dear Members,

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Thank you for your continued support and help. I have applied a month ago and the application is in progress. I did not submit at any Advertising/web print outs, web domain, office lease.

However it looks like that it is helpful to send these in, can I post them now to home office?

Thank you
Hi

If it was required docs then you must send it. But, Additional docs not required to send unless asked by CW. Its my opinion.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Why is it going to be helpful ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

alin55555
Newly Registered

Post by alin55555 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi

It may be helpful because even though they started doing the Genuine entrepreneur test for Extensions, they didn't update the Docs required section of the guidance/app form

If for initial applications, the genuine test requires specified Required Docs then those docs should also be a requirement for Extension apps as the test is same !

Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Because there is no such document requirements during extension/ILR. You send extra documents if they asked
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice