ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interview query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ajk2017
Newly Registered

interview query

Post by ajk2017 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:07 am

hi guys

i have been called for the interview so i have very small quey if anybody help i would be really thankful. i am using virtual office for customers meeting, business plans, business meetings etc whenever we needed and working from home and at customers premesis. Coz we have customers meeting planning etc can we call it trading as well if they ask me about my trading address? 2ndly is it acceptable by HO to have virtual office and trading from home? and 3rd thing is that we never told council or anyone we are tading from house. i need ur help guys

tarun_shreeji

Re: interview query

Post by tarun_shreeji » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:27 am

its depends on nature of your business,
working from home is cost effective and good for some businesses.

when you apply for extension? you received any complex issue letter from home office?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:07 am

Running a business from home is not an issue as along as it is genuine and legitimate. You should be confident enough to answer the question and check this forum you will get the questions which are mainly asked.

sakil2141
Newly Registered

Reg : IHS Payment

Post by sakil2141 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:26 am

Visa application Ref.No.GWF43451534 dt 06.04.2017
IHS Ref No : IHS073972651 dt 06.04.2017

This has reference to the above, wish to state that I have registered IHS, while making online payment to IHS got the message IHS payment completed but whreas the said amount not debited from my account still soon after I completed my application by paying the visa fees.

Hence, I would lie to know is there any possibilities to know the status or pls guide me how to pay IHS fee after completion of my application or suggest me how to proceed further with this subject.

Awaiting yr favourable reply

Regds
Sakil

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:48 pm

dont hack someone else post ajk2017 concentrate on ur interview and ask ZIMBA88 . he is more senior member he will give u good and accurate advise what to say in interview about virtual office and how to convince case worker

KAKA-MAG

Post by KAKA-MAG » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:18 am

ajk2017 wrote:hi guys

i have been called for the interview so i have very small quey if anybody help i would be really thankful. i am using virtual office for customers meeting, business plans, business meetings etc whenever we needed and working from home and at customers premesis. Coz we have customers meeting planning etc can we call it trading as well if they ask me about my trading address? 2ndly is it acceptable by HO to have virtual office and trading from home? and 3rd thing is that we never told council or anyone we are tading from house. i need ur help guys
Yes You can use client address as the trading address as long as you have commercial arrangement with your client. Or Commercial is viable for you. that Do not trap yourself as contractor If HO find out that you are not Enterpre---- instead you are contractor that way you are working from client premise. This is not allowed under Tier 1 Enter .

If you are using virtual office for meeting & Registered and trading from home,if it's currently working for your business, then why would be not working for HO. It should be fine, if you have arrangement.

If its rental property first of all you need to inform Letting agent, Letting agent would not allow to use for commercial purpose. Residential property have council tax not business rates. Speak with council, If there is any business rates you can claim small business relief. there will be no business rates. I do not think so council have any objection, but its better to speak with them. each council have own rules.