ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending additional docs to support Tier 1 Ent extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Sending additional docs to support Tier 1 Ent extension

Post by f.namxe » Fri May 26, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello all,

Could I get some advice on how to send in evidence to show employee start dates on FPS. I submitted my tier I entrepreneur extension application on 3rd March 2017. I've submitted my biometrics and received complex letter email. I've only just realised my employee fps submissions only show start dates for two part time employees which make up one job. My full time employee has her start date on the fps preceding her start date i.e. she started 01/08/2015 and the July 2015 FPS shows her as a starter. I only submitted FPS for her from August which doesn't reflect her start date.

Can anyone let me know how to send in this one FPS with her start date asap to UKVI? I got the complex application email from Sheffield Development Team 5.

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Sending additional docs to support Tier 1 Ent extension

Post by zimba » Fri May 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Send the documents with a covering letter and your reference number to Sheffield address
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat May 27, 2017 6:22 am

I would also advice sending it by Guaranteed next day delivery - every day can make differnece.

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:41 am

@zimba

If someone submit interm account, Do u think it's positive to send submitted accounts while application in process.

But DATE will be later than extension date,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat May 27, 2017 1:39 pm

There is no reason whatsover to send more documents than set out for in the guidelines.

If you have some concerns about the interim report you submitted, go ahead and provide the updated one. And explain in a covering letter why you are doing so, what the change is, etc.

Does it help your case ? I don't know but I would say no. The CW will award the points once the minimum requirements are met.

I may not even be surprised if it would be negative as a) it means more work and b) they wonder why it is being sent and raise more scrutiny

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Post by f.namxe » Sat May 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Thank you so much Zimba and marcnath!!
Will do... :)