ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO will visit office and take Interview at office

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Atif786
Member of Standing

Re: HO will visit office and take Interview at office

Post by Atif786 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:44 pm

NButt wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:46 pm
heyaheya wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:31 pm
NButt wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:11 pm
Hello everyone
I had an interview today on my premises.
Im on 50k category.
They had a long questionnaire. Interview duration was two hours.
All they want is how you are running your business. They asked about advertisment and expenses.
Employees past experience and qualifications.
Latest bank statement and questions about recent transactions. Asked about busniess insurance.
They took loads of copies for online advertisements which i did on differnt sites in last one year (i saved every single print for that and they took all of them)
I did several market researches they took all that questionares with them.
Even the documents which i submitted at the time of extension they took all again. When i asked why you need them again as i have already sent to HO. They said we are different dept. And we need all of them again. Even they asked about some documents which i provided in my intial application.my advice is get ready with a printer for lots of printing.
They took lots of pics of my office as well.
Any further question if anybody want to ask...i am happy to help.
Thank you
hey thankku for sharing ur experience.. did they tell u before coming as i have not seen ur any post in which u have said that they are coming to visit u or it was surprise ... i can see in one post that u applied in feb. 2 hours is not too bad... what is nature of ur business and how many ppl were they interviewing u ? how many years have u been in england.as ur on 50k ., u should be here for quite long time. good luck for evything .. u sound positive about ur interview.... u had employee working for u still and how is ur office like,.many thanks ....
good luck dear..
take care
Yes they called me on 30aug Wednesday for an interview on friday but friday was Eid day (muslim festival) so i excused then thay gave me one week time. My business is related to I.T services and they were two ladies. I came here in 2009. Yes i have one full time n two part time employees.
My office is properly furnished.
I gave all answers i think😊
Hi NButt,did you have your employees in the office at the time of interview ? If yes , were they asked any questions by the HO and if not , did HO ask where the employees are .
Could you plz share your timeline plz as I am also into IT Servises , providing Database development services on SQL with 3 active contracts and 2 full time employees , working 2 days from office and 3 days from home as they do data entry and date cleansing for me so that I can develope database and generate reports , is it ok not to have employees in the office at the time of interview?
Thanks
Atif

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:59 pm

This is becoming a topic where members are posting random questions which has nothing to do with the original purpose of the post.
If this continues the topic will be locked as it will be become low value :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

skconsultant
Newly Registered
India

Post by skconsultant » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Dear Members,

I had the interview today at my business premises. The lady arrived 15 mins later of the scheduled time. It took 2 hours to finish as she was writing all. Lots of questions, but don't be afraid, its all about you and your business. If you are a true entrepreneur, nothing to worry about.

Questions asked:

My personal history, education, previous work experience.
Why started this business?
(here you can say whatever you like, no evidenced asked to see)

How I managed the money that I invested?
She digged little bit about the source of the money.
How I invested the money?
What was the initial startup cost?
Why I changed office twice?
Director's loan agreement (evidence checked)
Incorporation certificate (evidence checked)
Yearwise profit/loss? (evidence checked)
How many clients did I serve so far?
How many current clients I have now?
Details of the offered services
How much tax I paid? (evidence checked)
How many staffs I have at present?
What they do?
Did I register for pension scheme or not?
Staff's passport/visa (evidence checked)
How I do marketing?(evidence checked)
Staffs' payslip and FPS

Thats it. My experience is you do not need to be panic, just be yourself. If you know the business you are doing, then no worry. All questions are based on your submitted papers. They just want to check whether you are aware of all those or not?

Good luck.

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Post by Vish79k » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Hi skconsultant did they tell you what happens next ? When are they getting back Pleaee .

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Thanku very for sharing ur interview details. What services do u provide? Did they ask questions to employee if thr were any. Did they take paper work from u as of all other members have experience that they took papers. How is ur office like? Did they take pictures. I think u did quite good and all other members as well. Hope u hear good news soon. Good luck
Teke care