ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Tier1 Extension £200K approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hassan Rasheed

Entrepreneur Tier1 Extension £200K approved

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:33 am

By Grace of Allah Finally I got my visa extension approved for Entrepreneur Tier1 Extension £200K.
Thanks for forum people who answerd my quiery.

It was total almost 1.5 year effort.
First application was in june 2016.
Refused in feb 2017.
AR appliend in Feb 2017 also refused.
Fresh application applied in 31st March 17.
Biometric letter received after 1month.
Complex letter received 1st week may.
Last update 3rd may awaiting decision.
I start Chase MP in 25th september once 6 Months nearly completed to my application.
My Mp ring to Home office and he got reply my application checks are continue and not completed.
Last week i ring to Home personal ask status of my application they confirm that they will ring me in 5days. Today was 5th day.
Last week i got email from home visa application checks are under process But they can't tell me exact time when it will decide.
Today 1/11/17 I got confirmation through my solicitor that he got visa confirmation letter from Home office.
Especially I can't tell how i bear this 1.5 year time and i can feel pain of wait is not simple and easy for anyone.

My suggestion is please check your case documents by yourself and go through all as per HO guideline. My solicitor who applied first extension application in June 2016,She done silly mistake ,she not submitted director loan because she thought its not necessary to submit it and i was totally depend on her and thought she is enough expert an dithers why i hired and paying for her job.Its my mistake i totally depend on her.

My all documents are same as many other member submitted mention on this forum,Please don't just rely on solicitor no matter how clever ,expensive and popular reputation of your solicitor.
Good luck all of you.

im2017
Newly Registered

Re: Entrepreneur Tier1 Extension £200K approved

Post by im2017 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:44 am

Congratulations

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:16 am

congratulations!!. It is imperative as an entrepreneur to always pay attention to the littlest detail in the policy guidance before handing your bulk of document to your solicitor. My initial application took over 15 months because I was completely naïve and I trusted my solicitor who was more or incompetent. For those going for the extension please check and double check your document to align with the policy guidance before handing them to your solicitor.

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:50 am

im2017 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:44 am
Congratulations
Thanks.

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:51 am

itk wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:16 am
Hassan Rasheed wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:33 am
By Grace of Allah Finally I got my visa extension approved for Entrepreneur Tier1 Extension £200K.
Thanks for forum people who answerd my quiery.

It was total almost 1.5 year effort.
First application was in june 2016.
Refused in feb 2017.
AR appliend in Feb 2017 also refused.
Fresh application applied in 31st March 17.
Biometric letter received after 1month.
Complex letter received 1st week may.
Last update 3rd may awaiting decision.
I start Chase MP in 25th september once 6 Months nearly completed to my application.
My Mp ring to Home office and he got reply my application checks are continue and not completed.
Last week i ring to Home personal ask status of my application they confirm that they will ring me in 5days. Today was 5th day.
Last week i got email from home visa application checks are under process But they can't tell me exact time when it will decide.
Today 1/11/17 I got confirmation through my solicitor that he got visa confirmation letter from Home office.
Especially I can't tell how i bear this 1.5 year time and i can feel pain of wait is not simple and easy for anyone.

My suggestion is please check your case documents by yourself and go through all as per HO guideline. My solicitor who applied first extension application in June 2016,She done silly mistake ,she not submitted director loan because she thought its not necessary to submit it and i was totally depend on her and thought she is enough expert an dithers why i hired and paying for her job.Its my mistake i totally depend on her.

My all documents are same as many other member submitted mention on this forum,Please don't just rely on solicitor no matter how clever ,expensive and popular reputation of your solicitor.
Good luck all of you.

congratulations!!. It is imperative as an entrepreneur to always pay attention to the littlest detail in the policy guidance before handing your bulk of document to your solicitor. My initial application took over 15 months because I was completely naïve and I trusted my solicitor who was more or incompetent. For those going for the extension please check and double check your document to align with the policy guidance before handing them to your solicitor.

Tochi
Newly Registered

Post by Tochi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:36 am

Hi
Very good news congrats

Can you tell me please Which number you called ?

Regards