ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Call

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Saeedjansaeed
Pakistan

Interview Call

Post by Saeedjansaeed » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi ALl
I wanted to ask i received a voicemail from Ho rep
I will visit your office on xyz date and time
My question is that will he be on his own or a team and shall inexpext this as a proper interview like other members or just a casual visit.
I have all the questions anyways
Many Thnaks

alishaikh777
Newly Registered

Re: Interview Call

Post by alishaikh777 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Hi what is your time line.
They will be team of two

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:14 am

Saeedjansaeed wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:33 pm
Hi ALl
My question is that will he be on his own or a team and shall inexpext this as a proper interview like other members or just a casual visit.
Many Thnaks
When did you applied, do you have proper office or home/VO. It will be a team of HO reps, best of luck. BR

Amz

Post by Amz » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:15 am

Saeedjansaeed wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:33 pm
Hi ALl
Many Thnaks
Well I had only 1 compliance officer for the visit and there is someone I know who also had only 1 office who came in for interview so there no standard number of people.

Just be confident, the bottom line is all you need to do is convince them that you are genuine and as i always say to others, make sure you have all the documents even if you think they are NOT IMPORTANT , still keep them with you and you need to know your business operations , employee roles and clients details inside out. They even asked me who were the directors of the companies i provide the service to, so keep yourself well prepared.