ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent Extension granted!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Ent Extension granted!!

Post by f.namxe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to Marcnath and other moderators who have been very helpful here. I got my BRP card back this afternoon from HO ( passport and other docs pending). BRP issued exactly 9 months after application - 05/12/17.

Applied 05/03/2017 and sent in other docs in May and August (FPS missing employee start dates and local authority contracts); had an interview end of September at my office and I've basically been going nuts waiting, checking this forum and the UKVI beta website daily!!

Sent in a complaint via email and requested MP support last month and was given the 'your application raises exceptionally complex issues shpiel'.

The wait is now over and on to the next hurdle with ILR. It's been quite an experience but massive thanks to all those who respond to queries on here.

Happy to answer any questions. All the very best to those still waiting for extension applications!!

amnaali03

Re: Tier 1 Ent Extension granted!!

Post by amnaali03 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi, many congratulations, hopefully next stage will be easy.
Can you plz let me know when your online status updated, changed to decided?
Regards

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Congrats mate. When was your online status changed to decided, thanks mate.
Bizman

HannahLS
Newly Registered
China

Post by HannahLS » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Congratulation!!!
Can you share more details about the interview? I just get the call this morning to have an interview with them.
Thanks!

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Hi Hannah, when you applied for extension?
Regards

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Post by f.namxe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm

amnaali03 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:41 pm
Hi, many congratulations, hopefully next stage will be easy.
Can you plz let me know when your online status updated, changed to decided?
Regards
Thanks a lot!

I checked it this morning as I normally do and it was still - awaiting a decision.

I've gone in again just now and had a look again and it's still - awaiting a decision.

The IHS charge hasn't been refunded as well. I guess there's a method to the madness at their end...
:roll: :roll:

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Post by f.namxe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:49 pm

amnaali03 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:46 pm
Hi Hannah, when you applied for extension?
Regards
Applied: 05/03/2017

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Post by f.namxe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:58 pm

HannahLS wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 pm
Congratulation!!!
Can you share more details about the interview? I just get the call this morning to have an interview with them.
Thanks!
It was a long interview - about 3 hours. I was asked everything from full immigration history, all study/work done since entering the UK, everything about business from inception to date.

I would say to prepare for the interview (and until your visa is issued) - know your business from back to front, comply fully with the law and have well-organised records - HR, finance, insurance, advertising, etc and most of all, read through [b]this forum daily.[/b]

Honestly, I've been a silent follower here for 2 years plus now and all I needed to prepare my application and interview was here. Sadly you learn a lot from those whose applications get refused but there's also a lot to be said for the moderators who have taken the time to digest the immigration rules and offer their time and advice here at no charge.

All the best with your interview!!

HannahLS
Newly Registered
China

Post by HannahLS » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Thanks for your response.

HO called me this early morning to confirming my business address, but I have been closed the shop down since this April. (cos I don't have my passport so I couldn't extend the new contract with my store landlord) The online store still running. As I am not at the London this week, so we haven't setter an interview yet. HO said she will email me about the next move after she called Becket House(I need to reported to the Becket House Home Office every Friday every two weeks time).
I hope they wouldn't reject me without interview even I haven't prepared well. :cry: :cry: :cry:

My first Extension application: Nov - 2016
Rejected: 31 Mar 2017
Second extension application: 18 April 2017
Call for interview: 7th Dec 2017

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:03 am

Congrats n Happy days.

What date your Interview was in September please??

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Post by f.namxe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:49 am

Rocher wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:03 am
Congrats n Happy days.

What date your Interview was in September please??
Thanks a lot Rocher!

Interview date was 27/09/2017

f.namxe
Newly Registered

Post by f.namxe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:04 am

Full timeline below:

Tier 1 Ent visa expired: 05/03/17
Ext application submitted (myself + 3 dependants): 03/03/17
Biometrics done: 29/03/2017
Got exceptionally complex email: 06/04/17
Submitted missing FPS with employee starter dates: 29/05/17
Sent in local authority contract tender award letters: 08/09/2017
Got email and phone call from UKVI compliance office for interview: 25/09/2017
Interview done at my office: 27/09/2017
Contacted MP and MP wrote to HO: 24/10/17
Sent in a complaint via email about delay (complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk): 28/10/17
Received standard response to email complaint with exceptionally complex issues excuse: 21/11/2017
HO response to MP with exceptionally complex excuse: 28/11/17
Received BRP for myself and 2 dependants: 07/12/17
Still waiting for passports, docs, IHS charge refund and one more BRP for my 4 year old girl

Hope this helps.
All the very best to those still waiting!!

red_blue
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by red_blue » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:09 pm

f.namxe wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:34 pm
Just wanted to say thanks to Marcnath and other moderators who have been very helpful here. I got my BRP card back this afternoon from HO ( passport and other docs pending). BRP issued exactly 9 months after application - 05/12/17.

Applied 05/03/2017 and sent in other docs in May and August (FPS missing employee start dates and local authority contracts); had an interview end of September at my office and I've basically been going nuts waiting, checking this forum and the UKVI beta website daily!!

Sent in a complaint via email and requested MP support last month and was given the 'your application raises exceptionally complex issues shpiel'.

The wait is now over and on to the next hurdle with ILR. It's been quite an experience but massive thanks to all those who respond to queries on here.

Happy to answer any questions. All the very best to those still waiting for extension applications!!
Hello f.namxe, All,

One small question, as f.namxe said UKVI visited his office, want to ask questions regarding that.
As UKVI officers visit office, will they ask expet your employees presence and will they ask any questions to them.

Please advice us on this.