ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR DEPENDENT APPLICATION FROM OUTSIDE THE UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tm231
Newly Registered

TIER 1 ENTERPRENUER DEPENDENT MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT

Post by tm231 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:36 am

Dear Gurus,

I need your wise counsel regarding the below requirements:
I intend applying for dependants visas for my dependants currently outside the UK to join me in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 entrepreneur applicant dependants.

I would like to know the maintenance requirements for my two dependent under the age of 18.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 1 ENTERPRENUER DEPENDENT MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:45 am

I would like to know the maintenance requirements for my two dependent under the age of 18.
Applying only for children or the other parent too??

Maintenance requirements are clearly stated on the HO website.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tm231
Newly Registered

Post by tm231 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:54 am

Thank you for your response, however, I need clarification.

I am applying from outside the UK for my two defendant children, my wife already in the UK.
I have been living in the UK since 2009.

Please which maintenance would be applicable to them in this case: The guidance says :

"the amount depends on your circumstances. You must have £1,890 for each dependant if you’re applying from outside the UK or have been in the UK for less than 12 months. If you’ve been in the UK for more than 12 months, you must have £630 for each dependant "

malick85
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by malick85 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 pm

In this case u require to show £630 for each dependent for 90 days.

tm231
Newly Registered

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR DEPENDENT APPLICATION FROM OUTSIDE THE UK

Post by tm231 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:16 am

Dear Gurus,

I would be applying for two of my dependents (a girl less than 10 yrs & boy less than 3yrs) to join me from outside the UK in a couple of weeks time.

I have combed this forum and found some basic documents to be submitted along with the application. However, I kindly request for your advise and direction regarding the below:

Based on the information I gathered from this forum the below are listed documents required to be submitted alongside with the application.

Please let me know if there are additional requirements/documents or documents not required but included in the below list.

Duly completed Application form;
Dependent Original Passport & passport sized colour photograph;
Medical Reports;
TB Certificate;
Sponsorship Declaration from main applicant;
Copy of Passport & Biometric Card main applicant;
Original Marriage Certificate;
Up-to-date original personal bank statements for maintenance covering more than previous 3 Months;
Bank Confirmation Letter of account ownership
Letter from main applicant's Accountant (self employed) confirming net Investment & Job Creation;
Original Tenancy Agreement and Housing – accommodation certificate – fitness;

I help with correct application form and advise on the following to enable me start the application process:

1. Where to find the latest version of tier 1 dependent application form (online application not available - paper application is required)

2. Where to find the required documents for tier1 dependent application for those dependent applying from outside the UK. I need help with where to find the documents list. Please provide link or document.

3.Would Marriage Certificate be needed as I am only applying for my daughter and son (both less than 18)

4. Would a medical report be needed and where is it stated in any of the policy documents please (children less than 18)?

5. Would a TB certificate be separate from the medical report and where exactly is it stated in the form or guidance document.

6. Does any of the guidance document include a requirement for main applicant bank confirmation of account and business. Please provide link for document if any ?

7. Does any of the guidance document include a requirement for main applicant to include accountant letter for net investment and job creation (I am Tier 1 entre. self employed). Please provide link for document if any ?

8. Please where is it stated in the application form or guidance document that the following additional documents are required :
a. Original Tenancy Agreement and Housing Agreement;
b. Accommodation certificate;
c. Fitness Certificate.

9. Please advise if there are additional documents or requirements not captured in my list that is required.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 am

10. Family members wrote:Dependants applying outside the UK

Your family members must apply online.

They’ll need to have their fingerprints and photograph taken at a visa application centre (to get a biometric residence permit) as part of their application.

They’ll have to collect their biometric residence permit within 10 days of when they said they’d arrive in the UK (even if they actually arrive at a later date).

They may be able to get their visa faster or other services depending on what country they’re in - check with the visa application centre.

North Korea

Your family members can’t apply online if they’re applying from North Korea.

Each family member will need to make their own application. They must:

download the application form and guidance - they can read the guidance if they need help filling in the form
read the instructions to find out where they need to take their completed form
1. The paper application form is under the North Korea section.
See also caseworkers' Family members of points-based system migrants Guidance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.