ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP FOR ENTREPRENEUR TEAM

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nouvel24
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP FOR ENTREPRENEUR TEAM

Post by nouvel24 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:53 am

Dear there,

My business partner and I submitted our documents for extension last year on August and are currently waiting for the decision. However, I have emergency happening with my family and I have to go back to my country, I know this means I need to withdraw my application and give up my application. This thing is ok for me but my only concern is whether or not my withdrawal with effect the application of my business partner? because we were applying as a team and it will be irresponsible for me to ignore her situation.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this

Vish79k
Mood:
India

Re: URGENT HELP FOR ENTREPRENEUR TEAM

Post by Vish79k » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello I dont think it should affect your partner as both these cases are treated separately . However please wiat for sr members to comment or you can quick check with any solicitor for that info.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:59 pm

nouvel24 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:53 am
Dear there,

My business partner and I submitted our documents for extension last year on August and are currently waiting for the decision. However, I have emergency happening with my family and I have to go back to my country, I know this means I need to withdraw my application and give up my application. This thing is ok for me but my only concern is whether or not my withdrawal with effect the application of my business partner? because we were applying as a team and it will be irresponsible for me to ignore her situation.

It is not clear if you were both part of the same Entrepreneur team ?

Assuming you were, it still does not have a negative impact on your other team member - both applications will be independently assessed.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nouvel24
Newly Registered

Post by nouvel24 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:00 am

Vish79k wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:10 pm
Hello I dont think it should affect your partner as both these cases are treated separately . However please wiat for sr members to comment or you can quick check with any solicitor for that info.
Thanks for the advice

nouvel24
Newly Registered

Post by nouvel24 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:05 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:59 pm
nouvel24 wrote:
Dear there,

Assuming you were, it still does not have a negative impact on your other team member - both applications will be independently assessed.
Yes, we are part of the same entrepreneur team. I have read through the policy guidance and noticed there is not anything mentioned specific for this situation, hope there will be more update in the future. Thanks!

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:49 am

nouvel24 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:05 am
marcnath wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:59 pm
nouvel24 wrote:
Dear there,

Yes, we are part of the same entrepreneur team. I have read through the policy guidance and noticed there is not anything mentioned specific for this situation, hope there will be more update in the future. Thanks!
Well, you can't expect the guidance to cover all possible scenarios separately.

It is clear from the guidance that the applications are treated independently. Being a team is only for the purposes of sharing evidence of investment job creation.

Plenty of cases in this forum where one team member goes for ILR(LR) and exits the T1E route. The other continues as normal. So your case is not very different, your exit is a different method, that's all.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.