ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

doodle
Mood:

Dependant Visa Application

Post by doodle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi,
I am stuck on IHS payment, I am applying visa for my wife and my 2 year son. I filled the application on Visa4UK and entered the details of my wife and her dependant child. On the immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) in payment summary I am getting only my wife's details and her fee which is 65440 PKR is it okay ?

or
Do I have to filled my 2 years son's application individually and pay his IHS individually.

Rocher

Re: Dependant Visa Application

Post by Rocher » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:11 am

Am going through same kind of process but only applying for wife's Visa.

Whose details did u fill in spouse section i mean her details or your details and also in that father and mother details section??? Its bit confusing as it doesn't says clearly whose father and mother details needs to be fill in??

And for your question Probably a separate application would be required for your child as visa applications are not like 2 in 1.

But wait for seniors to comment on this.

piercebody

Post by piercebody » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:04 am

doodle wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:41 pm
Hi,
I am stuck on IHS payment, I am applying visa for my wife and my 2 year son. I filled the application on Visa4UK and entered the details of my wife and her dependant child. On the immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) in payment summary I am getting only my wife's details and her fee which is 65440 PKR is it okay ?

or
Do I have to filled my 2 years son's application individually and pay his IHS individually.
I am also planning to apply the same as you. Please update did you include the rental agreement also and please share the outcome..? Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:07 am

piercebody wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:04 am
doodle wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:41 pm
Hi,

or
I am also planning to apply the same as you. Please update did you include the rental agreement also and please share the outcome..? Thanks.
Can you please stop tagging onto other members topics and start your own please.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.