ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Activities after Extenion

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dea guy

Business Activities after Extenion

Post by Dea guy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:23 pm

Dear Friends,

I have a question about the business activities. I git Visa in pre April 2014. Extension was Granted last year. I can apply ILR in May on the 5 years base.

Now question is: can i start chicken shop with someone else as a partner of some share. I am currently running a Business of Energy consultancy and Training.
I want to become a share holder of Peri Peri business with friend. I have to work inside the take away for couple of hours in take away which can be after 4-5pm.

Is it possible for me to do this? I know PSW route of Ent. Tier 1 can do NQL 4 but one of my friend told me after extnsion i can do. He is also one Entrepreneur Tier 1 visa.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

marcnath

Re: Business Activities after Extenion

Post by marcnath » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Dea guy wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:23 pm
Dear Friends,

I have a question about the business activities. I git Visa in pre April 2014. Extension was Granted last year. I can apply ILR in May on the 5 years base.

Now question is: can i start chicken shop with someone else as a partner of some share. I am currently running a Business of Energy consultancy and Training.
I want to become a share holder of Peri Peri business with friend. I have to work inside the take away for couple of hours in take away which can be after 4-5pm.

Is it possible for me to do this? I know PSW route of Ent. Tier 1 can do NQL 4 but one of my friend told me after extnsion i can do. He is also one Entrepreneur Tier 1 visa.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
There are no restrictions on the kind of business you are involved in. You can only work for your own business, i.e. a business you are a Director of.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ali7770
Pakistan

Post by Ali7770 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:36 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:04 pm
Dea guy wrote:
Dear Friends,

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
There are no restrictions on the kind of business you are involved in. You can only work for your own business, i.e. a business you are a Director of.
Hello Marcnath.

can you please share e-mail address through which it can be confirmed that you can do any business. there was e-mail that other members share but unfortunately i could not find it.

Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Ali7770 wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:36 pm
marcnath wrote:
Dea guy wrote:
Dear Friends,

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Hello Marcnath.

can you please share e-mail address through which it can be confirmed that you can do any business. there was e-mail that other members share but unfortunately i could not find it.

Thanks
Sorry, I don't have that
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Dea guy

Post by Dea guy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:03 pm

marcnath wrote:
Dea guy wrote:
Dear Friends,

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Thank you Mcnarth.

My friend told me that before Extension i can not do any business which is under 4 of NQL.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:30 pm

Your friend is wrong
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:42 am

It’s only a bit more complex when you do other business as you have to produce many documents to prove your past and present activities especially as regards job creation etc
Bizman