ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payroll on 2nd application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ajk2017
Newly Registered

Payroll on 2nd application

Post by ajk2017 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi members

Just a quick question my T1 extension was refused I applied fresh application in april 2018 I told my accountant but he forgot to remove me from payroll just quick query do I need to remove today or I need to amend all RTI from April to till now thanx

marcnath

Re: Payroll on 2nd application

Post by marcnath » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:17 pm

ajk2017 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:06 pm
Hi members

Just a quick question my T1 extension was refused I applied fresh application in april 2018 I told my accountant but he forgot to remove me from payroll just quick query do I need to remove today or I need to amend all RTI from April to till now thanx
Have you been paid after the refusal ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ajk2017
Newly Registered

Post by ajk2017 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:25 pm

I m director I took some money out but as a divident

ajk2017
Newly Registered

Post by ajk2017 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Any reply guys ?

ajk2017
Newly Registered

Post by ajk2017 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:54 am

Guys plz reply what should i do now

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:57 am

ajk2017 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:54 am
Guys plz reply what should i do now
You should of course immediately remove yourself from Payroll.

I am not sure how far you can go with RTI corrections but it would be worth doing that too.

Assuming you have not submitted any new RTIs after your refusal, there should be no need to inform HO.

Strictly speaking, since your T1E visa had expired after your refusal, you were not in violation of any terms of your visa. Your company may have a problem for having hired an employee who was not authorised to work, but that should not in itself be a problem. And since you have not paid salary, it can be reasonably argued as an inadvertent mistake. I doubt if HO will make an issue of it.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.