ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 extn refusal..AR or FLR(fp)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ganeshaa11
Newly Registered
India

Tier1 extn refusal and other options

Post by Ganeshaa11 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 pm

Hello sir,
Unfortunately my tier1 entrepreneur extension been refused today.I have no choice for fresh application because my partner got ilr and my company is not in a good condition.I got 6more months for my 10years route and my son is more than 7years in this country but he was away from UK for 15months continuously.
1.Is this tier1 extn refusal make impact on my 10year route.
2.If I go for an administrative review,if it rejected.Does it will affect my 10year route.
3.what are the other options to drag this 6monthd time.
Please help me with some valuable informations ASAP.Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier1 extn refusal and other options

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:29 am

First you need to explain why your extension was refused.
You cannot get ILR under long residence as your section 3C will soon come to an end and you become an overstayer.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ganeshaa11
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ganeshaa11 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:15 am

Zimba wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:29 am
First you need to explain why your extension was refused.
You cannot get ILR under long residence as your section 3C will soon come to an end and you become an overstayer.
Hello sir,
Reasons for refusal are:
We(me and my business partner)started company and invested 65k.My partner got tier1 visa just before applying for the extension and took off his share(49,000) with my permission as director loan.HOme office found it in the bank statement when they visited our company.So they awarded 0 points for investment and refused on basis of geniusness.
Please advise me the next options.thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:10 pm

So you are not eligible to get an extension. You also cannot get an ILR as your lawful residence comes to an end soon. I suggest to find a visa route that you could be eligible, like Tier 2, if you want to stay here.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ganeshaa11
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ganeshaa11 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:12 pm

I got tier1 extension refusal on 13th of this month.I applied for 7year route for my son and got approval on same day.On Monday I am going apply as his dependent.On September I complete my 10years,I don’t have any refusals before(except this tier1 extn).Does this refusal break my 3c or am I eligible to apply ILR on September.Please advice me.Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 pm

Wow that is great. 7 Year route is difficult I am surprised that you got visa on the same day.
Your period of overstaying between 13th and your current visa approval date will be disregarded for ILR

Ganeshaa11
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ganeshaa11 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:25 pm

Zimba wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 pm
Wow that is great. 7 Year route is difficult I am surprised that you got visa on the same day.
Your period of overstaying between 13th and your current visa approval date will be disregarded for ILR
Hello sir,
Yes..we are blessed.One more doubt,my last date to apply tier1 extn AR is on Tuesday.I can apply as dependent of my son before Tuesday or I go 28days from refusal to apply as a dependant.Please clear this point.Many thanks for all the help 🙏

Ganeshaa11
Newly Registered
India

Tier1 extn refusal..AR or FLR(fp)

Post by Ganeshaa11 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello members,
My tier1 extension was refused on 13th of March.On the other hand my son got visa on same day under 7year route.My 14days to apply AR complete on 26th March.My solicitor advicing me to go for AR but have no hope in AR.My 10years will complete on September.
1. If I go for AR ,does it break my 3c?
2.what is the best option can I apply for AR or apply as my son’s dependent?
Please give me some valuable advice.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier1 extn refusal..AR or FLR(fp)

Post by zimba » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:12 pm

1. If I go for AR ,does it break my 3c?
No, it will continue
2.what is the best option can I apply for AR or apply as my son’s dependent?
AR is worth it. You may be able to apply for other routes if AR fails however your section 3C will end that way and you cannot vary to ILR unless you regularise your stay again