ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enterepreneur Tier 1 Refuse English Language Test

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ASRY
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Enterepreneur Tier 1 Refuse English Language Test

Post by ASRY » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:53 am

Hi,
My Initial application has been refused because IELTS:
I took IELTS General Training test passed test at B1 level (British Council) and submit the certificate.
Got refusal letter stated that: Appendix O ruls specified score should be varified IELTS SALT Consortium onlin system using a unique referance number, the provided certificate doesn't have UKVI unique reference number and not trace of the result can be found IELTS SALT online consortium.

I am looking for some advise for administrative review

Thanks for reading.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Enterepreneur Tier 1 Refuse English Language Test

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:29 pm

You should have taken the IELTS for UKVI which is known as SELT.
The British council clarified the difference from normal IELTS on their website:
IELTS (Academic or General Training)
If you’re applying for Tier 1 and Tier 2 visas to the UK, this is the test for you.
IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training for UKVI are designed to meet certain administrative requirements that are specified by the UK Home Office.
The actual test taken is the same as IELTS (for all other purposes), same content, examiners, format, level of difficulty, scoring and so on.
The difference is in the customer journey on the test day. Test Report Forms will be slightly different, to show that you have taken the test at an IELTS UK visa session.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ASRY
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ASRY » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:45 pm

Dear Zimba,

Thanks for reply, Yeah we submitted wrong test, the problem is this rout is gona close on 29th of March.
Seems like there is nothing to say in Administrative Review do you think that any ground can be created for Administrative review?

Kind regards,

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:53 pm

No. The route will close on 6 April 2019
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice