ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent request -Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry

Post by msx273 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:03 pm

Please advise on below

quote=abuhf post_id=1908085 time=1592835198 user_id=214541]
Dear Mods and Experts,

I dont know if this is mundne or benficial to membes, when i tried to set up Stocks and shares account, its asking for NI Number, so are we allowed to do trade in stocks and shares while we are in tIer 1

Regards,
Abuhf
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 pm

Do not keep posting duplicate questions.

If someone wants to answer. they will reply to the original post
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:18 pm

thank you so much Marcnath,

I really apprecaite it

I have quick question.

our estimated start up is going to cose GBP180K since we are planning to open a News Agents and confectionay chain with three directors with equal investment so I will be invensing 60K for this start up ( only I will be using points to claim JOB creaations for hiring settled person ) is it ok ?

Thank you for continued support

Regards,
Abuhf
marcnath wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 pm

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:12 pm

abuhf wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:18 pm
thank you so much Marcnath,

I really apprecaite it

I have quick question.

our estimated start up is going to cose GBP180K since we are planning to open a News Agents and confectionay chain with three directors with equal investment so I will be invensing 60K for this start up ( only I will be using points to claim JOB creaations for hiring settled person ) is it ok ?

Thank you for continued support

Regards,
Abuhf
marcnath wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:27 pm

yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by msx273 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:28 pm

Hi Mods and Experts,

I need your valuable feedback, since I have used some of my investment funds from my bank account which i showed for initial application back home, however I have the funds in cash, but incase if Homeofice ask me to prove if I have access to 200K how can I prove it, please assist,

My question is will homeofice ask me to show the proof that I have all the funds of GBP200K until I transfer my funds here , will they ask for even after I transfer all my funds of GBP 200K from my country to UK , if they ask for proof what would be the best solution ?

Can i use my multiple banks from back home to transfer funds to UK ?

I feel little worried, please enlighten
abuhf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 pm
Thank you so much Marcnath

Its very clear now,

During ILR / Extension - we need to provide with income tax and business accont statment for the 3rd year only right ?
abuhf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:53 pm
Hi Marchnath

I understood now , so HO only may only ask for source of fundings which I can provide.

But my concern i I used some of the investment funds which I used to apply for T1 Initial visa, how ever when I transfer funds to UK , all the funds in excess of GBP 200K will be transferred from my country to my account in UK

Your valuable feedback if highly appreciated.

I have not registered a new company yet since Im running the business which I registerd in 2018 as a director, I'm working on it and getting sufficient income, is it ok or do I need to make any changes ( Register or take over business with in 6 months )

Please assist,

marcnath wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:28 am
abuhf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:17 am
Hi Marcnath,

The problem is I have used some amount of investment funds from bank account which I showed for visa, but I will transfer it Back to my account and transfer amount in excess of £200k before end of this year , is there any concerns?

Please assist

Not sure what assistance I can provide.

Rule 245D(c) is very clear.

money remaining available to the applicant until such time as it is spent for the purposes of his business or businesses:
(i) ‘Available’ means that the funds are:
(1) in the applicant’s own possession,
(2) in the financial accounts of the UK business(es) which they are relying on to claim points, or
(3) available from the third party or parties named in the application under the terms of the declaration(s) referred to in paragraph 41(a)(vi) of Appendix A.

However, your extension application or ILR application does not require you to submit any documents to show that you meet the condition.

And so far, I have not come across a case in this forum where HO has asked for it or used it as a reason for rejection. Though there have been cases where HO has asked people to show the source of the funding they used for investing.

There is nothing you can do about it since you have already used the funds for other purposes. So, you may just want to hope that there is nothing that makes HO want to look in more detail on the funds.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by msx273 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:54 am

Please advise Mods and Experts
abuhf wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:28 pm
Hi Mods and Experts,

I need your valuable feedback, since I have used some of my investment funds from my bank account which i showed for initial application back home, however I have the funds in cash, but incase if Homeofice ask me to prove if I have access to 200K how can I prove it, please assist,

My question is will homeofice ask me to show the proof that I have all the funds of GBP200K until I transfer my funds here , will they ask for even after I transfer all my funds of GBP 200K from my country to UK , if they ask for proof what would be the best solution ?

abuhf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Its very clear now,

During ILR / Extension - we need to provide with income tax and business accont statment for the 3rd year only right ?
abuhf wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:53 pm
Hi Marchnath

I understood now , so HO only may only ask for source of fundings which I can provide.

But my concern i I used some of the investment funds which I used to apply for T1 Initial visa, how ever when I transfer funds to UK , all the funds in excess of GBP 200K will be transferred from my country to my account in UK

Your valuable feedback if highly appreciated.

I have not registered a new company yet since Im running the business which I registerd in 2018 as a director, I'm working on it and getting sufficient income, is it ok or do I need to make any changes ( Register or take over business with in 6 months )

Please assist,

marcnath wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:28 am

Not sure what assistance I can provide.

Rule 245D(c) is very clear.

money remaining available to the applicant until such time as it is spent for the purposes of his business or businesses:
(i) ‘Available’ means that the funds are:
(1) in the applicant’s own possession,
(2) in the financial accounts of the UK business(es) which they are relying on to claim points, or
(3) available from the third party or parties named in the application under the terms of the declaration(s) referred to in paragraph 41(a)(vi) of Appendix A.

However, your extension application or ILR application does not require you to submit any documents to show that you meet the condition.

And so far, I have not come across a case in this forum where HO has asked for it or used it as a reason for rejection. Though there have been cases where HO has asked people to show the source of the funding they used for investing.

There is nothing you can do about it since you have already used the funds for other purposes. So, you may just want to hope that there is nothing that makes HO want to look in more detail on the funds.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:39 pm

abuhf wrote:
Hi Mods and Experts,

Not sure what you are expecting. If the money was taken out, I am quite certain there is no one here who can undo that.
abuhf wrote:
1. The immigration rules are quite clear that you need to have maintained access to the funds throughout until it was invested or spent for the business.
2. The is no requirement for you to provide any evidence for that in your application
3. I haven't come across a case yet in this forum where HO has asked for this.
abuhf wrote:

Sure, though I have no idea what that has to do with the issue of maintaining access to the funds.
abuhf wrote:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:08 pm

Thank you so much Marchnath, you are always supportive, i really apprecaite it

[/quote]

Not sure what you are expecting. If the money was taken out, I am quite certain there is no one here who can undo that.

" For the above what I expect is since, I have used some of the funds from the account shown for intitial application, Can I now deposit the funds back to the account , is it ok ?

Once i tranfer the funds here to UK, hope H.Office will not ask for prof that i have money was with me all the time in my home country,

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:39 pm
abuhf wrote:
Hi Mods and Experts,

abuhf wrote:
1. The immigration rules are quite clear that you need to have maintained access to the funds throughout until it was invested or spent for the business.
2. The is no requirement for you to provide any evidence for that in your application
3. I haven't come across a case yet in this forum where HO has asked for this.
abuhf wrote:

Sure, though I have no idea what that has to do with the issue of maintaining access to the funds.
abuhf wrote:

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:26 pm

What makes you think depositing funds into your personal account is an issue?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:34 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:26 pm
Sorry Marcnath, May be i didnt explain well, There is no issue in depositing funds in bank in my home country, What I mean is since I used some of the investments funds from back home which I used to apply for visa that account has around 100K GBP and I have 110K GBP in Cash ( not in bank ) and Now I will deposit and transfer funds back funds in that account to make equivalent of 200K, what my concern is since I used some of the funds from that bank account is it ok, incase if HO asks during my extension what would be a best soultion , Hope Im clear , please help Marcnath, you guys are expert, Prevention is always better than cure.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:17 pm

abuhf wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:34 pm
marcnath wrote:
Sorry Marcnath, May be i didnt explain well, There is no issue in depositing funds in bank in my home country, What I mean is since I used some of the investments funds from back home which I used to apply for visa that account has around 100K GBP and I have 110K GBP in Cash ( not in bank ) and Now I will deposit and transfer funds back funds in that account to make equivalent of 200K, what my concern is since I used some of the funds from that bank account is it ok, incase if HO asks during my extension what would be a best soultion , Hope Im clear , please help Marcnath, you guys are expert, Prevention is always better than cure.
As already replied, there is nothing you can do about events that have already occurred.

As mentioned, I am yet to see a case where HO used that clause. But if you are the one to be impacted, there is really nothing you can do about it.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Thank you Marcnath, even if I deposit the money back in same account will it help

Hope HO will not go that far and ask 😐

quote=marcnath post_id=1922424 time=1597094276 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:34 pm
marcnath wrote:
As already replied, there is nothing you can do about events that have already occurred.

As mentioned, I am yet to see a case where HO used that clause. But if you are the one to be impacted, there is really nothing you can do about it.
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:19 pm

abuhf wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:10 pm
Thank you Marcnath, even if I deposit the money back in same account will it help

If HO decides they want to be strict about that requirement then it is not going to help

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath,

Is this defendable if they ask, I want to fix if there is anything i could do from myside
marcnath wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:19 pm
abuhf wrote:

If HO decides they want to be strict about that requirement then it is not going to help

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:20 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pm

Is this defendable if they ask, I want to fix if there is anything i could do from myside
marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:

I have no ideas. Talk to an immigration lawyer if you are worried

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Marcnath, one of my friends company is going to transfer from their business account in Asia to my personal account in UK , is it acceptable, can I use that funds to invest here as a part of investment funds ?

Do i need to get any letter from him ?
marcnath wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:20 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pm

marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:

I have no ideas. Talk to an immigration lawyer if you are worried

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:27 am

abuhf wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Marcnath, one of my friends company is going to transfer from their business account in Asia to my personal account in UK , is it acceptable, can I use that funds to invest here as a part of investment funds ?

You can't keep asking if something that is not specifically in official documentation is acceptable. What is acceptable in those cases are only determined by HO and HO does not provide official answers here.

You should read the guidelines and if something there is not clear, feel free to clarify.

In this case, for example, no documentation mentions anything about transfer of money into your personal account. So you are just asking people to give you unqualified opinions and your guess on that is as good as any other.

Also note that if someone reading your post has an answer, they will provide it. You do not have to keep reposting it or asking for a reply again in your thread. You are just trying to get it to the top of the thread again thereby disadvantaging others who may have relevant questions.

I have been responding to such tactics but I am going to stop doing so.

Going forward, I'll not be replying to such questions. And if you insist on continuing to repost when you don't see a reply, I'll just ignore your thread in total. I have limited time to devote to this voluntary work and I prefer to use that to help more people.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:55 am

Hi Marcnath

I respect your valuable time and I will refrain from asking these questions, as you know I'm little cuatious about documents to have in place in advance.

I wil refer to guideliness

Thank you is not enough to thank you for genuine support

marcnath wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:27 am
abuhf wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:25 pm

You can't keep asking if something that is not specifically in official documentation is acceptable. What is acceptable in those cases are only determined by HO and HO does not provide official answers here.

You should read the guidelines and if something there is not clear, feel free to clarify.

In this case, for example, no documentation mentions anything about transfer of money into your personal account. So you are just asking people to give you unqualified opinions and your guess on that is as good as any other.

Also note that if someone reading your post has an answer, they will provide it. You do not have to keep reposting it or asking for a reply again in your thread. You are just trying to get it to the top of the thread again thereby disadvantaging others who may have relevant questions.

I have been responding to such tactics but I am going to stop doing so.

Going forward, I'll not be replying to such questions. And if you insist on continuing to repost when you don't see a reply, I'll just ignore your thread in total. I have limited time to devote to this voluntary work and I prefer to use that to help more people.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:19 pm

Dear Mods and Experts

Kindly enlighten me on below points

1) how many years company accounting documents we need to submit during extension / ilr stage , since I filed my first year accounting through the free lancer accountant who is our friend

2) now there is new restriction for transferring funds from my country to uk as it’s limited to £8000 per individual per year and if we transfer excess of it there will be a 5% deductible from the total amount transferred in excess of £8000, now my question is can I transfer funds to my parents and my friends account and ask them to transfer funds here to me , Will it be any problem ?

Thanking you

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:22 am

abuhf wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:19 pm
Dear Mods and Experts

1) how many years company accounting documents we need to submit during extension / ilr stage , since I filed my first year accounting through the free lancer accountant who is our friend

2) now there is new restriction for transferring funds from my country to uk as it’s limited to £8000 per individual per year and if we transfer excess of it there will be a 5% deductible from the total amount transferred in excess of £8000, now my question is can I transfer funds to my parents and my friends account and ask them to transfer funds here to me , Will it be any problem ?

Thanking you
1) Zero
2) No

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Could you please enlighten me on second point, do I need to get some documents if I ask my parents/ friends to transfer funds to me ??

Just want to be on a safe side

quote=marcnath post_id=1947646 time=1602408175 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts

Thanking you
1) Zero
2) No
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:57 pm

abuhf wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:46 pm

Could you please enlighten me on second point, do I need to get some documents if I ask my parents/ friends to transfer funds to me ??

abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts

Thanking you
1) Zero
2) No

There are no specified documents for that

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:43 am

I nearly transferred half of the amount and will transfer the rest at the earliest as I dont want to keep the investment funds in bank account back home

marcnath wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:57 pm
abuhf wrote:

abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts

Thanking you
1) Zero
2) No

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:46 am

If HO ask for proof of transfer , I can show the amount which I tranferred throuh my name and what shall I mention for the funds which Intend to transfer through my parents and friends

Kindly enlighten
marcnath wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:57 pm
abuhf wrote:

abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts

Thanking you
1) Zero
2) No

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:16 am

abuhf wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:46 am
If HO ask for proof of transfer , I can show the amount which I tranferred throuh my name and what shall I mention for the funds which Intend to transfer through my parents and friends

Kindly enlighten
I don't understand. What proof of transfer?

There are specified documents in the immigration laws which we can comment on.

If you keep dreaming up all kind of documents that HO may or may not ask, no one can answer those.

The only proof of transfer that immigration rules ask for is when funds are invested as a Director loan - you need to provide proof of transfer from your personal account to your business account. The guidance specifies what that evidence is.