ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: After Tier1 Entrepreneur ILR , family visas extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:21 am

Deal all moderators

I am going to apply for my dependants’ extension, 3 children and wife in couple of weeks time. I am on ILR status got lost year after the completion of 5 years on Tier 1 Entrepreneur. I have a few questions before starting the application:

1. Which application form need to select
2. Do I need to use separate application for each dependant
3. Do I need to upload documents straight away OR wait fro the appointment then upload them?
4. Please guide any other important thing need to be careful

Please guide and I will request further help if need during application form filling.
Many Thanks
Sami

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:10 am

sami1975 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:21 am
Deal all moderators

I am going to apply for my dependants’ extension, 3 children and wife in couple of weeks time. I am on ILR status got lost year after the completion of 5 years on Tier 1 Entrepreneur. I have a few questions before starting the application:

1. Which application form need to select
2. Do I need to use separate application for each dependant
3. Do I need to upload documents straight away OR wait fro the appointment then upload them?
4. Please guide any other important thing need to be careful

Please guide and I will request further help if need during application form filling.
Many Thanks
Sami
1. PBS dependant
2. No. Your partner would be main applicant and your kids are dependants in that application
3. Not totally sure but I believe it is before appointment
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:16 am

Thank you Marcnath

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Sun May 10, 2020 8:45 pm

Hi Marcnath & other Moderators

Please correct her where she is wrong, my wife is filling her & dependant’s extension visa application:

1. I selected the Type of Visa/Application: PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent dependant partner

2. Which visa or permission to stay has Mr XYZ applied for or been granted? I selected T1 Entrepreneur because the option was that if MR XYZ granted ILR so must select the category that was used to get ILR. (That is asking about my husband who is on ILR)

3. I deleted the option by mistake if you had other names and unable to restore back in application while before marriage my surname was different and after that changed with my husband name how to restore that option as I need to provide correct information?

4. I still not paid the fee but the fee showing £1296.20 for every dependant separately and total of £5180.80(4 persons) other than NHS while I have been told its £1872.00/per dependant other than NHS

5. Can I delete this application and fill new form if unable to do changes?
Please advice on above

Many Thanks

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:04 am

Could any one please reply below

Many Thanks

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Mon May 11, 2020 8:53 pm

Dear All experts

Could you please help us to complete the application.

Many Thanks

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:21 pm

Could I get reply on below post please.

I will really appreciate your advise.

Many Thanks

Hi Marcnath & other Moderators

Please correct her where she is wrong, my wife is filling her & dependant’s extension visa application:

1. I selected the Type of Visa/Application: PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent dependant partner

2. Which visa or permission to stay has Mr XYZ applied for or been granted? I selected T1 Entrepreneur because the option was that if MR XYZ granted ILR so must select the category that was used to get ILR. (That is asking about my husband who is on ILR)

3. I deleted the option by mistake if you had other names and unable to restore back in application while before marriage my surname was different and after that changed with my husband name how to restore that option as I need to provide correct information?

4. I still not paid the fee but the fee showing £1296.20 for every dependant separately and total of £5180.80(4 persons) other than NHS while I have been told its £1872.00/per dependant other than NHS

5. Can I delete this application and fill new form if unable to do changes?
Please advice on above

Many Thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 12, 2020 1:32 pm

It is not clear who is asking this question.

It starts of with "my wife is filling ...", implying it is the main visa holder who is asking.

But then question 2 is referring to "my husband ..:"

But here are a couple of things:

Yes, you can delete the application and start a new one, as long as it is still within the visa expiry date.

1,2 seems correct

3 I am not familiar with the online form but if you can't go back, it might still be ok to add that information in a covering letter attachment. I can't see that as being a dis qualifier on its own. But, of course, if the Visa has not expired, you can start a new application.

You pay the fees that the application form asks for. If it is different, then HO will ask for more or will refund the additional.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thank you for your clear answers. I asked you questions in same thread as full history was available. Also I am helping her to fill the application of her & 3 dependants because I am on ILR.

Visa has not expired yet as the expiry is by the end of May 2020.

we are unable to find the option of application deletion.

Can we use another email to fill another application?

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:18 pm

we are unable to find the option of application deletion.
You can't delete it. It simply gets auto deleted after a few weeks by UKVI.
Can we use another email to fill another application?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sami1975
Mood:

Post by sami1975 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Thank You very much CR001