ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 EXTENSION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mohammad1234
Newly Registered
Iran

T1 EXTENSION

Post by Mohammad1234 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

my extension T1E 200k going to happen by July. in advance I have some questions if someone can help me.

July 2017 granted.
within 6 months became director.

over 300k invested. all from my personal account into business in multi transactions.

My BRP expiry is OCT 2020
My wife BRP expiry is June 2020 (don't know the reason, we received BRP together)

Lease signed on Jan 2019
The business started in May 2019(after long fit-out and nego on the premises)

1 Full-time (40h a week) British from May 2019 and still with us.
1 Full-time EU (40h a week)
and multi part-time EU & British.

How much cash do I need to hold for 90 days prior to my application for myself as the main applicant and my dependent (my wife, no children) ??

is the account must be a joint account or just under my name ? as I am going to open new savings account in a different bank than my investment bank, to have no conflict.

Thank you

marcnath

Re: T1 EXTENSION

Post by marcnath » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Mohammad1234 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:58 pm
Hello Everyone,

my extension T1E 200k going to happen by July. in advance I have some questions if someone can help me.

July 2017 granted.
within 6 months became director.

over 300k invested. all from my personal account into business in multi transactions.

My BRP expiry is OCT 2020
My wife BRP expiry is June 2020 (don't know the reason, we received BRP together)

Lease signed on Jan 2019
The business started in May 2019(after long fit-out and nego on the premises)

1 Full-time (40h a week) British from May 2019 and still with us.
1 Full-time EU (40h a week)
and multi part-time EU & British.

How much cash do I need to hold for 90 days prior to my application for myself as the main applicant and my dependent (my wife, no children) ??
==> £945 + £630
is the account must be a joint account or just under my name ? as I am going to open new savings account in a different bank than my investment bank, to have no conflict.
==> Either is ok.
Thank you
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mohammad1234
Newly Registered
Iran

Re: T1 EXTENSION

Post by Mohammad1234 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:49 pm

Thank you ,