ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Convert T1E 200K to T1 Investor before Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gns3555
Newly Registered
Algeria

Convert T1E 200K to T1 Investor before Extension

Post by gns3555 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Hi,

I have recently got a T1E visa. I was looking to convert my visa into T1 Investor before extension time of my current visa (T1 Entrepreneur).
Can anyone guide me if I file my application to convert my visa, is it necessory to bring all of my 200K fund from my native country into UK?

marcnath

Re: Convert T1E 200K to T1 Investor before Extension

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:01 pm

gns3555 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:11 pm
Hi,

I have recently got a T1E visa. I was looking to convert my visa into T1 Investor before extension time of my current visa (T1 Entrepreneur).
Can anyone guide me if I file my application to convert my visa, is it necessory to bring all of my 200K fund from my native country into UK?
No it is not
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.