ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent request -Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Urgent request -Job creation

Post by msx273 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:16 pm

Dear Marcnath, Mods and Experts,

Firstly please don't get frustrated or offended as I'm still scratching my head with below request, I just need your valuable options, please assist

Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application - What all shall I send for to HO for this, Do I have to send all the purchase invoices, rent invoices for the last 12 months period, do you also suggest mem to 1000's of customer card sales receipt, is there anything im missing our you recommend me to add ?

Please assist

abuhf wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:40 am
Dear Marcnath and Mods,

Could you please clarify which section you are referring to " It is clearly not applicable in your case "

Kindly advise me, what shall all shall i send them in regards to this point

Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application - What all shall I send for this ?

For bank statements, can I download the official statements from online banking or you suggest me to print and get it stamped by bank ?
abuhf wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:15 am

marcnath wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:06 am
abuhf wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:30 am
Hi Marcnath,

I made investment as director loan from my saving account to my business account, also I have provided HO with bank statement confirming the proof of transfer from saving to business account as director Loan, Also I have provided letter from accountant confirming I have invested over 200K

I just have few days to respond to HO, please advise

marcnath wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:55 am
abuhf wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:31 pm
HI Marcnath,

Sorry to rush, please enlighten me on below

Thanking you in advance

I am not sure how to explain.

How did you make your investments and what evidence have you provided for that?
ok. In that case, you can ignore my comment. As I had mentioned, it was just an assumption not knowing the details. It is clearly not applicable in your case.
[/quote]

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:27 pm

Please assist
abuhf wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:16 pm
Dear Marcnath, Mods and Experts,

Firstly please don't get frustrated or offended as I'm still scratching my head with below request, I just need your valuable options, please assist

Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application - What all shall I send for to HO for this, Do I have to send all the purchase invoices, rent invoices for the last 12 months period, do you also suggest mem to 1000's of customer card sales receipt, is there anything im missing our you recommend me to add ?

Please assist

abuhf wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:40 am
Dear Marcnath and Mods,

Could you please clarify which section you are referring to " It is clearly not applicable in your case "

Kindly advise me, what shall all shall i send them in regards to this point

Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application - What all shall I send for this ?

For bank statements, can I download the official statements from online banking or you suggest me to print and get it stamped by bank ?
abuhf wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:15 am

marcnath wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:06 am
abuhf wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:30 am
Hi Marcnath,

I made investment as director loan from my saving account to my business account, also I have provided HO with bank statement confirming the proof of transfer from saving to business account as director Loan, Also I have provided letter from accountant confirming I have invested over 200K

I just have few days to respond to HO, please advise

marcnath wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:55 am

I am not sure how to explain.

How did you make your investments and what evidence have you provided for that?
ok. In that case, you can ignore my comment. As I had mentioned, it was just an assumption not knowing the details. It is clearly not applicable in your case.
[/quote]

c781
Newly Registered

Post by c781 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:19 am

HI Abuhf,

Answer to your query is within the email from HO.
"Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application"

If you interpret it, it states invoices or receipts or both. And for the period of twelve-month period before you applied. As for how many need to submit is up to you. No harm submitting as many as you have. As I mentioned earlier, they just want to see if the business is genuinely trading.

Hope this helps.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:04 pm

Thank you C781
c781 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:19 am
HI Abuhf,

Answer to your query is within the email from HO.
"Evidence of trading in the form of copies of purchase invoices and/or receipts for the twelve-month period prior to application"

If you interpret it, it states invoices or receipts or both. And for the period of twelve-month period before you applied. As for how many need to submit is up to you. No harm submitting as many as you have. As I mentioned earlier, they just want to see if the business is genuinely trading.

Hope this helps.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:26 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

I got update from HO , could you please share your feedback if it’s online or visit as it’s not mentioned on it

“ We are considering your application and need further information.

It is necessary to interview you in connection with your application. Further details, including the date, time and location of your interview, will follow “

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:10 am

abuhf wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:26 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

I got update from HO , could you please share your feedback if it’s online or visit as it’s not mentioned on it

It is necessary to interview you in connection with your application. Further details, including the date, time and location of your interview, will follow “
They will get back to you to arrange the interview. Refrain from spamming the entire forum :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:17 am

Hi Zimba

Thank you for your revert

Could you please clarify where I was spamming the post ???? , I just copy paste the message which I got from HO , I hope the email from HO is not spam

Anyways thank you for valuable feedback
zimba wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:10 am
abuhf wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:26 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

They will get back to you to arrange the interview. Refrain from spamming the entire forum :!:

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:19 am

Do not post on other threads. The UKVI will contact you to attend the interview and give you all the details
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:23 am

Ok Zimba , Thank you
zimba wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:19 am
Do not post on other threads. The UKVI will contact you to attend the interview and give you all the details

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:21 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

I got request from HO for some additional documents, but I feel little confused , please guide me with it.

" provide bank statements demonstrating the transfer of the director loan funds from your International non United Kingdom bank to your local United Kingdom bank account "

For the above request I have transferred over 350K GBP between 2020 and 2022 but all these purpose are for Tier 1 but I just invested 200K in to business which i showed for my visa extension and others has been loaned out and some were invested, kindly advise do I just need to highlight the outward remittance from my overseas account to my UK account or provide the whole transaction, please assist.

my DL Money invested has not been in my account all the time but 200K was invested , kindly advise.

Also do you suggest me to send my UK bank statement also confirming the receipts of funds in to my UK account

Please advise.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:54 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Please help me with below, I feel lost as HO asking for overseas bank statements even after I deposited 200k in to business as a director loan, also the money in my overseas account I didn't had access to it all the time, kindly advise what is the solution for it
abuhf wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:21 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

I got request from HO for some additional documents, but I feel little confused , please guide me with it.

" provide bank statements demonstrating the transfer of the director loan funds from your International non United Kingdom bank to your local United Kingdom bank account "

For the above request I have transferred over 350K GBP between 2020 and 2022 but all these purpose are for Tier 1 but I just invested 200K in to business which i showed for my visa extension and others has been loaned out and some were invested, kindly advise do I just need to highlight the outward remittance from my overseas account to my UK account or provide the whole transaction, please assist.

my DL Money invested has not been in my account all the time but 200K was invested , kindly advise.

Also do you suggest me to send my UK bank statement also confirming the receipts of funds in to my UK account

Please advise.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:35 pm

I am not sure what you are asking here. They want to see that you moved your OWN money from your bank account overseas to your own UK account. So you need to provide the statements from the origin bank account as well as the UK bank account to show a complete picture. It is not that complicated :?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:23 pm

Thank you so much Zimba, After the grant of initial visa , the funds of 200k was not maintained in my overseas account for the whole duration until I transferred to my uk saving account here and also I moved few funds from my overseas business account to my overseas savings account and I received some from my few persons who owed me money, is that ok

Another question HO requested were

“payment details in respect of payments received and till readouts showing sales “ - how many months till readout we should give as they didn’t mentioned any specific dates.

Please give your advice on this Zimba, I really appreciate your support

zimba wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:35 pm
I am not sure what you are asking here. They want to see that you moved your OWN money from your bank account overseas to your own UK account. So you need to provide the statements from the origin bank account as well as the UK bank account to show a complete picture. It is not that complicated :?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:53 am

You can see this paragraph in the policy guide:
Money used in your application must remain available to you or your business until it is spent for the
purposes of your business or businesses. The Secretary of State has the right to request further
evidence to verify that the money will remain available. You should be aware that your application
may be refused if this evidence is not provided or cannot be satisfactorily verified.

Money is considered disposable in the UK if all of the money is held in a UK based financial
institution and free from sanctions, or if the money is freely transferable to the United Kingdom and
convertible to sterling.
This is what I suspect is holding up your case. UKVI needs to see that the money remained available to you until spent/invested. You need to show you had access to it but If you simply gobbled the money together from friends and family to get an initial visa and then had to return it back, you fail the requirement of the rules. It seems you were not maintaining access to 200K

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:07 am

Hi Zimba

Kindly assist, what is the resolution for my situation now, I have invested all 200K now and I also have a proof of money coming out from my overseas account to UK account.

Kindly advise, I feel lost

Is there any letter from bank confirming the transfers would help ?

Any other suggestions ??

Please assist.
zimba wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:53 am
You can see this paragraph in the policy guide:
Money used in your application must remain available to you or your business until it is spent for the
purposes of your business or businesses. The Secretary of State has the right to request further
evidence to verify that the money will remain available. You should be aware that your application
may be refused if this evidence is not provided or cannot be satisfactorily verified.

Money is considered disposable in the UK if all of the money is held in a UK based financial
institution and free from sanctions, or if the money is freely transferable to the United Kingdom and
convertible to sterling.
This is what I suspect is holding up your case. UKVI needs to see that the money remained available to you until spent/invested. You need to show you had access to it but If you simply gobbled the money together from friends and family to get an initial visa and then had to return it back, you fail the requirement of the rules. It seems you were not maintaining access to 200K

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:23 am

abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Please advise.
The requirement to have access to the 200K throughout is something I point out regularly. Though I haven't seen any cases in this forum where that was used as a criteria for rejection, at least not yet.

In this case too, the request does not seem to be asking for proof that you maintained access to the funds - just proof of the actual transfer of funds.

Even if you did not maintain access to the funds throughout, did you transfer the amounts from your overseas accounts to your UK accounts? If so, all you need to do is submit statements of those transactions at both ends.

Right now, they are not asking for the source of funds into your overseas account (they can ask in the future), so to respond to the current question it does not matter if you transferred it from your overseas business account or from other persons.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:41 am

Hi Marcnath,

You message come as a lifesaver to me.

I have transferred all the money in excess of 200k directly from my personal overseas bank saving account to my UK bank saving account , I also have a official proof of transfers that prove the money of GBP 200K has been transferred in to UK and hitting my UK saving account.

The official proof shows that money was transferred by me and also I have the UK bank details and amount mentioned for each transactions

I had over 10 transactions in total between last two years.

Marcnath, I dont know what to say, thanks is not enough to thank you wonder peoples

Kindly advise what to send.

HO had asked me below things

1)Please provide bank statements demonstrating the transfer of the director’s loan funds from your overseas bank to your UK bank account -

2) Payment details from Sense in respect of payments received and till readouts showing sales of products - For this request they did not mentioned the dates they need, so what shall I send them for this , please advise

marcnath wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:23 am
abuhf wrote:
Dear Mods and Experts,

Please advise.
The requirement to have access to the 200K throughout is something I point out regularly. Though I haven't seen any cases in this forum where that was used as a criteria for rejection, at least not yet.

In this case too, the request does not seem to be asking for proof that you maintained access to the funds - just proof of the actual transfer of funds.

Even if you did not maintain access to the funds throughout, did you transfer the amounts from your overseas accounts to your UK accounts? If so, all you need to do is submit statements of those transactions at both ends.

Right now, they are not asking for the source of funds into your overseas account (they can ask in the future), so to respond to the current question it does not matter if you transferred it from your overseas business account or from other persons.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:24 am

abuhf wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:41 am
Hi Marcnath,

I have transferred all the money in excess of 200k directly from my personal overseas bank saving account to my UK bank saving account , I also have a official proof of transfers that prove the money of GBP 200K has been transferred in to UK and hitting my UK saving account.

The official proof shows that money was transferred by me and also I have the UK bank details and amount mentioned for each transactions

Marcnath, I dont know what to say, thanks is not enough to thank you wonder peoples

1)Please provide bank statements demonstrating the transfer of the director’s loan funds from your overseas bank to your UK bank account -

2) Payment details from Sense in respect of payments received and till readouts showing sales of products - For this request they did not mentioned the dates they need, so what shall I send them for this , please advise

I am confused.

You say - "I have transferred all the money in excess of 200k.... ".

What you did in excess of the 200K is not important. It is the 200K that you need to provide evidence for.

You also mention ".. I have the UK bank details and amount mentioned ..." It looks like HO is asking you for the details of the overseas accounts also. Hopefully you have those.

That should answer your first point.

On the second point, since they have not specified, you have two options. One, to send them everything. If that is not practical make your own decision and send what is practical and explain why. And offer to send more if needed.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:30 am

Hi Marcnath,

Sorry to confuse you ,

I will be specific and clear

Ideally I have transferred 205K from my overseas saving account to my UK saving account and transferred 200K from my UK saving account to my business account as Director Loan - here I met my requirements but the problem is the 200K which I was talking about was not sitting in my overseas account for the whole duration, hope I explained it clearly

The concern I'm facing now is in my overseas account that 200K was not maintained throughout.

marcnath wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:24 am
abuhf wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:41 am
Hi Marcnath,

I am confused.

You say - "I have transferred all the money in excess of 200k.... ".

What you did in excess of the 200K is not important. It is the 200K that you need to provide evidence for.

You also mention ".. I have the UK bank details and amount mentioned ..." It looks like HO is asking you for the details of the overseas accounts also. Hopefully you have those.

That should answer your first point.

On the second point, since they have not specified, you have two options. One, to send them everything. If that is not practical make your own decision and send what is practical and explain why. And offer to send more if needed.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:40 am

For now, I suggest sending evidence that you transferred at least 200K (even in multiple transactions over periods of time) from your own overseas account to your UK one. You need to demonstrate you have moved that money. That is where you must start

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:51 am

Thank you ZImba,

I spoke to overseas bank and asked them to provide me with letter confirming the transfer of funds of 200K from my overseas account to UK account in the chronological order along with the proof of transfer in the form of swift for each transaction, is there anything you suggest me to get ?

Also could you please advise me , i got this from T1 guidance policy

Access to funds: This section explains the requirements you must meet to claim points for any available funds which you have not already invested in your business - But in this case I have already invested 200K in to business
zimba wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:40 am
For now, I suggest sending evidence that you transferred at least 200K (even in multiple transactions over periods of time) from your own overseas account to your UK one. You need to demonstrate you have moved that money. That is where you must start

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:16 am

The highlighted part refers to the money you invested AND you have already claimed points for in a previous application :!:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:22 am

Thank you Zimba, its clear

For my situation, I'm just going to send proof of transfer of funds from overseas account with official transfer swift receipts and letter from bank confirming the transactions and also I will add my UK saving account confirming the receipts of funds.

Is there anything you suggest ?

zimba wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:16 am
The highlighted part refers to the money you invested AND you have already claimed points for in a previous application :!:

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:25 am

I guess it would be good start. They will ask for more if they deem necessary

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:32 am

Thank you so much Zimba
zimba wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:25 am
I guess it would be good start. They will ask for more if they deem necessary