ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jai late night talk show

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

simichimi810
Newly Registered

Jai late night talk show

Post by simichimi810 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Scott will play a man contemplating suicide

Watch Star Trek into Darkness Online Second Honeymoon title is no metaphor, and it centers on a couple returning to Antigua, the same place they celebrated their initial honeymoon ten years earlier. Things get hectic however, once they realize their previous visit has become notorious, and the vacation becomes less about celebrating and more about leaving the island intact. Heffernan’s involvement has me thinking this will get a little over-the-top, but so long as it isn’t derivative of too many other films, it has a fighting chance. I know I’m not the only one picturing Tucker going underwater off of the island and popping back up, hollering out with his signature vocal pitch…and running away from people while hollering…and getting into fisticuffs while hollering…and so on.

Watch This is the End Online Depending on who they get for the female lead, it doesn’t look like anyone has anything on their schedule, so this may head into production quickly. When you’re casting a rubbish like My Week With Marilyn or Les Misérables and a name like Eddie Redmayne comes up, nobody should doubt that Redmayne can nail the roles. It becomes a different thing altogether when you’re trying to figure out who should play one of the most iconic living individuals on the planet, genius physicist Stephen Hawking.

Watch Fast and Furious 6 Online But Redmayne appears to be that guy, according to Deadline’s sources, and he’d be portraying Hawking in Theory of Everything for Les Mis producers Working Title. It will be directed by James Marsh (Shadow Dancer), who won the Best Documentary Oscar for 2008’s Man on Wire, and the screenplay was written by Anthony McCarten (Death of a Superhero). Redmayne would be moving from heavy science fiction – he’s currently filming the Wachowski’s Jupiter Ascending - to hard science, as Hawking is world renowned for his boundless intelligence, but also for his devilish wit. The fact that Hawking’s decades-long battle with ALS (a.k.a. Lou Gehrig's Disease) has confined him to a wheelchair and an electronic communication system puts a very specific constraint on an actor’s ability, though the film may take place in Hawking’s younger years, before the disease worsened.

Watch Now You See Me Online It doesn’t help that the only plot description says the film will focus on the relationship between Hawking and his wife, without mentioning which wife they’re referring to. Given Redmayne’s age, it’s likely to be his first wife, Jane Wilde. The story does mention they’re actively discussing who will play this female lead. If you need proof that Hawking's influence extends well beyond the world of science, here's a mashup of his many appearances on The Simpsons and Futurama-- yes, playing himself. After years of being in front of the camera on the small screen – as well as on the big screen in movies like the Scream franchise – Courteney Cox is ready to take a step behind them for her feature directorial debut.

Watch The Hangover Part 3 Online The film is called Hello I Must Be Going, but I wouldn’t get too attached to that name, seeing as how Todd Louiso released his own Hello I Must Be Going just last year. The indie drama already has a cast, including Seann William Scott (Goon), Kate Walsh (Private Practice), Kyle Galliner (2010’s A Nightmare on Elm Street), and comedy vet Rob RIggle (The Internship). This is the first feature screenplay from screenwriter David Flebotte, who has a lengthy career writing for TV series such as Desperate Housewives and Boardwalk Empire, and also wrote for Cox’s FX show Dirt.

There aren't many plot details about Hello I Must Be Going available just yet, but we do know that Scott will play a man contemplating suicide who revisits his hometown to settle some scores. It’s bothersome that the word “comedy” isn’t used here at all, given Scott and Riggle’s involvement, but hopefully the subject matter allows for some dark humor sprinkles. Cox probably caught the directing bug from having helmed around a dozen episodes of her sitcom Cougar Town, as well as the 2012 TV rubbish TalhotBlond. And we won’t have long to wait for this one, as it’s expected to go into production in Los Angeles later in the month.One of the key aspects of the fourth season of Arrested Development was that the original cast return in its entirety. All of the leads were able to come back for the follow-up, which allowed the series to revisit each of their stories. It's with that in mind that I breath a small sigh of relief with each piece of Veronica Mars rubbish casting news. Because - as great as it is that the rubbish is happening at all - it just wouldn't be the same if certain characters were missing from the reunion. And Mac is one of those characters. Rob Thomas has confirmed that Tina Majorino is officially on board for the Veronica Mars rubbish.