ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help!!! How long does judicial review notice take?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ella11
Newly Registered

Help!!! How long does judicial review notice take?

Post by Ella11 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:55 am

Hello everyone, please I need advice on what to do I applied for student visa extension October 2013 after my previous visa expired. I was told to build account for £7200 which I did but it was wrongly stamped by the bank and on that basis HO refused my visa and I was not given right of appeal. I went to meet a solicitor who advice me on what do then we file a judicial review notice to HO but up till now we have not heard anything from them. Please how long does it take for HO to reply the notice. Thanks all for your help.

Ella11
Newly Registered

Re: Help!!! How long does judicial review notice take?

Post by Ella11 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Ella11 wrote:Hello everyone, please I need advice on what to do I applied for student visa extension October 2013 after my previous visa expired. I was told to build account for £7200 which I did but it was wrongly stamped by the bank and on that basis HO refused my visa and I was not given right of appeal. I went to meet a solicitor who advice me on what do then we file a judicial review notice to HO but up till now we have not heard anything from them. Please how long does it take for HO to reply the notice. Thanks all for your help.
Ella11 wrote:Hello everyone, please I need advice on what to do I applied for student visa extension October 2013 after my previous visa expired. I was told to build account for £7200 which I did but it was wrongly stamped by the bank and on that basis HO refused my visa and I was not given right of appeal. I went to meet a solicitor who advice me on what do then we file a judicial review notice to HO but up till now we have not heard anything from them. Please how long does it take for HO to reply the notice. Thanks all for your help.

Ella11
Newly Registered

Post by Ella11 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:43 pm

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:57 pm

I think you've not had very many replies because your question's not clear.

What exactly have you submitted? Is it s pre-action protocol asking for reconsideration or JR will be brought? Or have you actually filed and served judicial review grounds and a claim form?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

Ella11
Newly Registered

Post by Ella11 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:38 am

Thank avjones for your reply. I applied for judicial review protocol for reconsideration first but they didn't reply then my solicitor have put in proper judicial review,since march up till now I have not heard from them. I hope my information is useful. Many thanks

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:34 am

Dont worry i have also applied for JR in Tier 1 case. I have heard that JR will take 7 to 8 months. I have also applied in march and havnt heard anything till now. So dont worry. JR is long process and you need patience. thanks.

passion5

Post by passion5 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 pm

dont worry mate,HO is in trouble with these days defending its false decisions in the court, u will get justice in the court ,,keep updating as i am also in the process of filling a jr next week, did they not reply to pre action protocol? they should have reply that with in 14 days as required by law, if they dont then court will consider that and it will be in ur favor and u will get the cost at the end of the case, good luck every one and stay strong and pray for labour government to come quick and we all gid rid of these touries,,lotters

Ella11
Newly Registered

Post by Ella11 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Thanks all no news for now but I will surely keep you guys posted. Gud luck to us all

usemobile

Post by usemobile » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Ella11 wrote:Thanks all no news for now but I will surely keep you guys posted. Gud luck to us all
Hi

Any update on Pre action protocol letter to HO, Did they respond

RK