ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Expiring - Dentist wife - Next course of action?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TB9
Newly Registered

PSW Expiring - Dentist wife - Next course of action?

Post by TB9 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:51 am

Hello and warm greetings to everyone !!

I would like to share my present situation here and would be glad if can get some direction to move forward.

My PSW will expire in June 2015 and my current employer is not able to sponsor me and not getting any positive response from other employers yet. My Wife is a dentist and after doing BDS and practising for a while, She is about to finish her last exam of MDS in May 2015.

This would be her first visa application. Hence, I would like to seek advice on what type of visa would be my best bet? And also, as a Dentist, what she needs to do as to start practising and build up a career in the UK.
Though, I have done some research and got to know a bit with Pros and Cons:

1. I can apply for Business visa and she can be my dependent, but in that case I loose my right to work. I have been in Retail Management of Top brands of UK, having worked for more than 4 years but shame that it does not come in category of sponsor or short skilled.

2. I can get an IT Employer Sponsor and she can be my dependent. Will appreciate if someone would like to discuss it further as I have IT background.

3. Get her enrolled in any relevant dentistry course and get her here on a student visa, which will be like a demotion for both of us.

Any suggestion/advice/help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for the time and consideration.

Kind regards,

TB9