ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:52 pm

basitali, you mention dearly beloved comments. Please be specific! What dearly beloved comments?
Espacially people like FM and Salam pretending they work for Home Office. Big Liars.
Your evidence for that? How would you know where they work?
John

basitali

Post by basitali » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:29 pm

John,

If you see the posts from FM he kept on saying that he is working for Home Office and he is saying all the time pack your bags and go home. People browse this site to share the information not to get a reply a people like FM that I work for home office and pack your bags and go home. Same as other guy Salam who is also pretending to others that he is working for Home Office. It doesnt bother me if they are pretending to be working for Home Office but it will confuse the users of the website.

If you read all the post from this thread you will reliase what I meant to say.

Thanks,

Basit

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Nothing you mention appears in the slightest way to be dearly beloved to me! By definition anyone making a visa application is not British, so OK he is not commenting about British people, so his comments are potentially about everyone else. That does not make them dearly beloved. It would be very different if he were saying that people from XYZ country, or even ABC continent, should go home, but no such comment is being made.

And again, how do you know he does not work for the Home Office? Maybe he does work there, and indeed has detailed knowledge of this particular matter?

About Salam, quite possible I have missed it, in which case please do point out the relevant post(s), but I have not spotted him claiming to work for the Home Office. So where is your evidence for that?
John

b52

FM & Slaam get ready for a dive

Post by b52 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:08 pm

basitali wrote:Gents,

Before I write any thing about any thing tell you I got Australian passport and Pakistani passport. I'm on HSMP visa which I got after doing my Masters in Computing with Distinction from London Metropolitan University 2 years back. I am working for Bank of England as BI Database Administrator and earning in exess of 45K. I'm only writing on this forum because some people are stopping students to applying from visa. I don't know why people are putting others off. Espacially people like FM and Salam pretending they work for Home Office. Big Liars. Sorry guys but need to say but dont take this personnel - why you guys got upset from there comments you are fool as well. They are just making fun of you or making you confused. These are idiots on the website waisting every bodys time. If some one got their visa refuse he can go back so you idiots pretending you work for Home Office dont need to advise that pack you bags and go back home. Thats dearly beloved. I'm not showing the simphaty for bogus students but do not try to confuse the geninue students other wise this will not be the free immigration website and will become the sites like face book or youtube. I used this site to get info for my visa when I applied couple of years back and for my wifes visa now with the help and guidance of some good forum members. So please dont pretend you are Home Office worker. If you really are still doesnt bother any geninune student.

CAN OWNER OF THIS FORUM PLEASE BLOCK THEM TWO CHAPS FROM THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF THERE dearly beloved COMMENTS.

Thanks,

Best wishes to all waiting for VISA.

Allah Hafiz.

Ali
Hey Slaam and FM !
You deserve more ........ You should swim in your Commode water and spend rest of your life there. There is more coming for you on this forum , so pack your swimming bag and dive into commode.
My friend who was earlier refused for PSW, he met a solicitor , he assured him that he can easily get extension on student visa.
Shame on all those who spread roumers.

basitali

Post by basitali » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:12 pm

John,

I think you didn't get my point. If you search throught the forum you will find salam post claiming that he is from Home Office. I dont want to comment on this further. Even if FM work for Home Office he has no right of saying others that pack your bags and go home. Any way I havnt got any thing personnel against him but one thing I want to tell you that he is doing a big crime if he is working for Home Office and leaking there information. I will write the formal complaint now against him to track such person who is leaking the secret info.

Thanks,

Basit

b52

He works in Cleaning or Spam

Post by b52 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:22 pm

basitali wrote:John,

I think you didn't get my point. If you search throught the forum you will find salam post claiming that he is from Home Office. I dont want to comment on this further. Even if FM work for Home Office he has no right of saying others that pack your bags and go home. Any way I havnt got any thing personnel against him but one thing I want to tell you that he is doing a big crime if he is working for Home Office and leaking there information. I will write the formal complaint now against him to track such person who is leaking the secret info.

Thanks,

Basit
They work either in Spam or in with cleannig staff.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Even if FM work for Home Office he has no right of saying others that pack your bags and go home.
Why not? And what is dearly beloved about that? If someone has no right to be in the UK, and indeed has made a fraudulent visa application, of course they need to go home.

To think otherwise is to think that anyone is allowed to stay in the UK forever, irrespective of their circumstances, and the UK clearly could not accommodate such a policy.

Salam? In a quieter moment I shall look back through his posts.
John

basitali

Post by basitali » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Exactly they even dont deserve that.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Basitali,

So you are supporting illegal working and overstaying in the UK?

You believe fake students with fake qualifications should get a right of stay?

You have not read my posts at all. I have clearly stated that genuine students from genuine establishments should not fear anything when applying for PSW.

Only those that have used bogus colleges to gain fake qualifications should worry. In the case of CCL that is 99%+ of all the PGD students.

As for secrets - none shared, all information is public access. That plus my knowledge of the PBS system and years of experience in the job. This is not the first qualification mill / visa factory to be closed in this way. What is so blatant is the fact that a "college" with about just enough room for 30 students somehow managed to churn out hundreds of PGD students in a matter of months. Does not take a genius to work that one out.

As for saying pack and go - that is fair advice to those that knowing bought their qualification and attempted an immigration fraud - an offence. This is not about students being scammed and studying hard for a bogus qualification. This is "students" paying for a qualification that allows them to apply for a work visa to carry on staying in the UK and working. Most of these "students" are illegal workers at the moment in any event.

If you want to support illegal workers and immigration abusers you should seriously consider your position as you work for UK plc. and must know the damage illegal working does to the wider community.
Last edited by Frontier Mole on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:18 pm

basitali, earlier I said I would look through the posts of salam123. I have now done so. There is nothing there to suggest he works for the HO. Indeed all the evidence is to the contrary.

Some of his posts quote posts from others, who might indeed work for the HO, and I think that might be confusing you.
John

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: FM & Slaam get ready for a dive

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 pm

b52 wrote:
basitali wrote:Gents,

Before I write any thing about any thing tell you I got Australian passport and Pakistani passport. I'm on HSMP visa which I got after doing my Masters in Computing with Distinction from London Metropolitan University 2 years back. I am working for Bank of England as BI Database Administrator and earning in exess of 45K. I'm only writing on this forum because some people are stopping students to applying from visa. I don't know why people are putting others off. Espacially people like FM and Salam pretending they work for Home Office. Big Liars. Sorry guys but need to say but dont take this personnel - why you guys got upset from there comments you are fool as well. They are just making fun of you or making you confused. These are idiots on the website waisting every bodys time. If some one got their visa refuse he can go back so you idiots pretending you work for Home Office dont need to advise that pack you bags and go back home. Thats dearly beloved. I'm not showing the simphaty for bogus students but do not try to confuse the geninue students other wise this will not be the free immigration website and will become the sites like face book or youtube. I used this site to get info for my visa when I applied couple of years back and for my wifes visa now with the help and guidance of some good forum members. So please dont pretend you are Home Office worker. If you really are still doesnt bother any geninune student.

CAN OWNER OF THIS FORUM PLEASE BLOCK THEM TWO CHAPS FROM THIS FORUM BECAUSE OF THERE dearly beloved COMMENTS.

Thanks,

Best wishes to all waiting for VISA.

Allah Hafiz.

Ali
Hey Slaam and FM !
You deserve more ........ You should swim in your Commode water and spend rest of your life there. There is more coming for you on this forum , so pack your swimming bag and dive into commode.
My friend who was earlier refused for PSW, he met a solicitor , he assured him that he can easily get extension on student visa.
Shame on all those who spread roumers.
Perhaps your friend can, but if he has applied with bogus documents for the PSW, I would not bet on it.

I do not think there is any need for the personal insults either.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:40 pm

I agree with that, and any such comments now made will be promptly deleted, and the offender at least suspended from membership of this board, if not zapped completely.

We are entitled to a difference of opinion. There is no need to be objectionable about people who have a different opinion.
John

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:37 pm

John wrote:
I agree with that, and any such comments now made will be promptly deleted, and the offender at least suspended from membership of this board, if not zapped completely.

We are entitled to a difference of opinion. There is no need to be objectionable about people who have a different opinion.
I've noticed this on this sub-forum, and the similar one at ukresident.com, I'm guilty of messing about I know but some of the vitriol spewed forth here and there make me think are these people really students?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 pm

basitali wrote:John,

Thanks,

Basit
I have every right to say to immigration abusers pack and go home. The law is quite clear about the use of deception when applying for leave to remain or enter.
There is also the matter of the purchase of fake qualifications with the intent to commit fraud.

Funny, one minute you state I am a "Big Liar" next you state you are going to complain to the Home Office. Looks as if you believe that I do work for UKBA. So is there an apology for calling me a liar?

So far you have called me a liar and a dearly beloved - put up your proof!
No proof then I suggest I should ask for you to be removed from the forum on entirely the same bias as you call for??

I have serious concerns about your integrity and the potential security risk you pose to the UK IF as you say you work for the Bank of England.
Your support for illegal’s and much skewed view on beloved would suggest to me that you have issues and certainly do not understand diversity nor the concept of maintaining effective immigration controls.

Perhaps you should read what it states about what is allowable action in the pursuance of immigration control. Action can be pointed towards individuals of a particular race, ethnicity or country of origin. Certain countries favour certain immigration abuses and it is reasonable to tackle those abuses by examining nationals from those countries in a specific manner.

I am more inclined to believe you are a contractor than an employee of the Bank of England. Perhaps you would like to state specifically on the forum which form of employment contract you have?

salam123

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 pm

I have every right to say to immigration abusers pack and go home. The law is quite clear about the use of deception when applying for leave to remain or enter.
There is also the matter of the purchase of fake qualifications with the intent to commit fraud.
no one has right to say no 1 that pack and go home..............FM just said to some 1.That U shouldn't.....Students doing the same policy to extend their visa by buying certificates year after year........if that's not a problem then what's the problem asking for 2 years permanent visa i:e POST STUDY WORK.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:56 am

if that's not a problem then what's the problem asking for 2 years permanent visa i:e POST STUDY WORK.
You know that students buying documents IS a problem, and you know that using false documents for PSW is also a problem. I suspect that there are many who have yet to absorb the implications of Tier 4, for students, and just how tough it is going to get for students who have used false documents.

Personally I have no sympathy for those making visa applications using false documents.
John

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:28 am

John wrote:
if that's not a problem then what's the problem asking for 2 years permanent visa i:e POST STUDY WORK.
You know that students buying documents IS a problem, and you know that using false documents for PSW is also a problem. I suspect that there are many who have yet to absorb the implications of Tier 4, for students, and just how tough it is going to get for students who have used false documents.

Personally I have no sympathy for those making visa applications using false documents.
tell u what john u would be surprise to see the number of fake student we have in uk..................we just can't do anything on that becos the rules.....we use to except extension student visa by non recognized degree again year after year..

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:54 am

That might be the case now, but Tier 4 will change all that!
John

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:48 am

John wrote:That might be the case now, but Tier 4 will change all that!
i found this in tier 1 general section........

My question is for a friend who has been in the UK for 8 years as the spouse of a british national. trouble is, he has never applied for ilr. i.e. he is an overstayer. The couple are together, can they apply for ilr despite him being an overstayer ? what would be the procedure ?

The reason for him not applying previously is marital problems which were quickly resolved, but amazingly, the couple never bothered to apply for ilr.

this overstayers r illegal........ho should remove them first rather then the student.........becos they r innocent..........

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 am

this overstayers r illegal........ho should remove them first rather then the student.........becos they r innocent..........
Both innocent? Of course not, both guilty!

As regards this person, what country are they from? And incidentally, are they working?
John

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:33 am

John wrote:
That might be the case now, but Tier 4 will change all that!

i found this in tier 1 general section........

My question is for a friend who has been in the UK for 8 years as the spouse of a british national. trouble is, he has never applied for ilr. i.e. he is an overstayer. The couple are together, can they apply for ilr despite him being an overstayer ? what would be the procedure ?

The reason for him not applying previously is marital problems which were quickly resolved, but amazingly, the couple never bothered to apply for ilr.

INNOCENT are you crazy yes both are guilty.....the spouse I suppose less so as he has a right to live in the UK due to being married to a british citizen....he just hasn't sorted out his paper work!! As a result he is illegal.... and therefore face the consequences of his and his wifes actions!

As for students if they willingly buy fake documentation and knowly apply to a college that is also acting illegally......I think they get what the deserve.....The are ruining it for innocent students who would like a chane to study in the UK and better themselves.....i think all of them should get a 10 year ban!

I have been coming onto this forum for a couple of years....and I have never seen anything like the last couple of weeks....the rude and incompetent comments are ridiculous....as is the name calling!

basitali

Post by basitali » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Hey FM,

I'm not supporting illegal immigrants or the people trying to extend their visa on false documents. What I am saying you should not class every body in the same college on the same boat. If some one is the geniune student in that college but he dont know the college is fake perior to come to UK then thats not his fault really. Because I have seen that there consultants in Pakistan and India have opened a lavish offices and try to rip off these poor students. I think embassy needs to look at this before granting the visa. I agree we need to clean UK from fraudsters so that echonomy of this country will boost and thats the only way we can get rid of unemployment. Also I'm not saying that I'm going to complaint against you in Home Office because I dont believe you work for them. I will report this to FSA Data Protection department because if you are working for Home Office then you are leaking the information. You are breaching the data protection act. That's what my thoughts are and I'm sorry if I offended you but that truth.

Thanks

Basit

basitali

Post by basitali » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:44 pm

FM ,

If you are saying all fraudster needs to pack their bag then thats perfectly fine but if you are say every body in that college to pack their bags then thats wrong. I never supported illegal immigrant and illegal working or fraudsters who get fake degrees and get same visa as ours to this country. I always said that all educated people should live in that country and all uneducated should be kicked off from the country. I also believe Mr Brown and his company should also sent back europians from this country because they are just put black mark on UKs economy. Also people who are claiming benefit should do some community work not just work illegally in nights and claim benefits during the day from DWP. Because this money is ours which they have taken from our wages by calling taxes. I think our taxes should be used for some purpose espacially for the development of this country this is not for time wasters who work illegal and get benefit which infact generated from our wages.

Basit

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Basitali,

I really don't know where to start with but I think you are ridiculous to say the least! I guess if you send all the europeans away, u'll get off ur high horse job and come do the menial jobs which most of the eastern european community work in? When you make an arguement, just keep it simple and don't contradict yourself in the process. Are you really educated or you just got a degree? Because those are 2 very different things!

This forum is far from being helpful anymore, all I see is ppl being hostile and everyone trying to prove they work for the home office. You guys should take it easy and get back to the reason why this forum was created. It's not for witch hunting or no one will be here.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

basitali

Post by basitali » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:50 pm

MR. Diokpa

I don't know what are your trying to say in your post. What I'm saying that only get rid of the eurpeons or any other community that are working illegally and do not disclose there payments to tax offices. So I have nothing against the geninue workers. Also I didnt say that I work for Home Office so please mind reading my post why I am writing on this forum.

Thanks,

Basit