ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:52 pm

badboy wrote:Raja I have been waiting for 6 months now. No date has been given, not heard a word from AIT. I am going to do exactly the same thing. I would suggest that we do not discuss compensation claims openly as home office can get a bit too harsh on us. So if people are going to claim for compensation, i suggest that you keep it discreet.
no way they already knew that students are not going 2 keep quite on this matter and that's why they are still trying their best to get their hold on students and once judges will go i favour of students than no matter how much harsh they go on students it wont help em ...remember the burden of proof is on HO not students but oviously student need to be confident in order to defend his or her case ...you dont have to say in court to judge that i am gonna put a compensation case against HO but it doesnt even matter if any1 of HOPO is reading this forum ..i think they better shud start working on individual cases which are 2 b heard after test cases coz their tough times are gonna start soon after that ... i love them to get harsh and strict on students atleast it will give me motivation to challenge their accusations in a very polite way !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm

wait wrote:Ho is not liable 4 any compensation its a rule or even outside Uk if High Commision refuse some ones visa u cant sue them thats international policy.
waeva mr. immigration expert ... u dun even know wat em talking bout so no use of explaining u how i will claim compensation ..its not about taking long or rejecting visa so that i will claim compensation ..the person too stupid will b doing so !

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Raja ali when last time i did talk about thier accusation and said i will talk them to courts no matter wheather its high court or house of lords even european court u was just kidding that time now u r saying the same thing and also u was very hard on spell mistkes. was i right?
tell me now coz u r not only the one whos sffering but other as well.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:02 pm

lol u r going 2 european court for not compensation rather for the case itself .... the compensation will not b claimed until u win ur case and neither it can b claimed thru european court ....so kindly look into ur statement and mine statement and then start finidng out the differences ..i havent said that i am a geunine student and will defend myself as genuine even if i had 2 go to european court coz court havent decided that yet and even if i am genuine court can still say i am not so therefore i am not predictinga nything bout that rather wat em saying is if they will allow my appeal and everything is sorted out then i will put another case of compensation ....hope u can now differentiate between REAL and REEL !

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 pm

what do u think abt myself i m not psw i hv recently got tier-1 highly skilled worker coz i fulfil da requirement of points under general category.ya when i was taling that time i was under igsbut did not apply 4 psw, and now i dont care of anything whatever does happend.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

u even cant put case against ho even if u win ur case its international law dont u know that

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:10 pm

oh sure so did i even bothered 2 ask wat is ur status ? why are u so complex about ur status ...go on enjoy ur life with HSMP or tier 1 watsoeva and stop thinking 2 much about how will i file a compensation case coz that's none of ur headache but seriously think before u speak ...going 2 european court 2 challenge HO for ur case and going to court to challenge HO for compensation are 2 totally different things !

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:12 pm

wait wrote:u even cant put case against ho even if u win ur case its international law dont u know that
as i said i am not obliged 2 explain u everything coz u have more knowledge den me bout law and specifically immigration law so yea thanx 4 telling me anyways!

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 pm

i can imagine about ur disappointment but sorry brov reality is a diff. sorry if i heart u

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:43 pm

no update from any1 in the last whole week...everything suddenly went quiet!

binniuk
Newly Registered

ANY UPDATE PLEASE!!!

Post by binniuk » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:20 pm

:( any chances of winning ccl cases ? does anyone know anything please update us....funny thing is my passport is about to enjoy an anniversary in HO :).....

Rajaali

Re: ANY UPDATE PLEASE!!!

Post by Rajaali » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm

binniuk wrote::( any chances of winning ccl cases ? does anyone know anything please update us....funny thing is my passport is about to enjoy an anniversary in HO :).....
all depends on test case decisions ..the possible decision in my point of view could be :

1. The college was genuine but was hijacked by fraudsters and thus there are some fake students also which need to be sorted out.

2. The college was allowed to issue the diplomas and therefore all diplomas are genuine.

3. Atleast 1 of 2 diplomas offered by college was not taught i.e. either Business Management or IT.

but there's also a slight possibility which lets hope shudnt b the one is that if judges will rule out that neither college was allowed to issue the diploma or if it was then they never taught the qualification itself and in this case none of the students will be able to win the case by any means even if they have very strong evidences .so lets pray that this shudnt be the decision otherwise GOD knows wat will happen.Fingers crossed !

opssss
Newly Registered

Post by opssss » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:29 am

the last option does not make sense because ccl studenst with IGS and getting exteion on PSW in 3 weeks time. I have seen 2 passports with my own eyes.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:18 am

Hello everyone
Don’t know what going to be next but they refused my appeal because they said they believe on me that I am genuine student in CCL college but they refuse me because colleague not allowed to give PG diploma’s.
I appeal in High court let see what will happen................
Thanks
Sunshine

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 am

sunshine11 wrote:Hello everyone
Don’t know what going to be next but they refused my appeal because they said they believe on me that I am genuine student in CCL college but they refuse me because colleague not allowed to give PG diploma’s.
Thanks
Sunshine
when was your appeal, i thought all appeals are adjorned,

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 am

geoatleo wrote:
Thanks
Sunshine
when was your appeal, i thought all appeals are adjorned,[/quote]
My appeal was in Feb and then after all appeal was adjorned.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 pm

sunshine11 wrote:
geoatleo wrote:
Thanks
Sunshine
My appeal was in Feb and then after all appeal was adjorned.[/quote]

mr. sunshine it was u been unlucky otherwise at the same time wen u lost ur appeal there were also the cases of appeals been allowed and this is y they adjourned all the appeals as the evidences for the appeals were same so it was surprising 2 c sum appeals getting allowed and many getting rejected ...it may b that ur lawyer was incompetent or ur case wasnt that strong otherwise its not possible that other students getting their appeals allowed if it was the case that college wasnt allowed to issue the diploma !

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Rajaali wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:
geoatleo wrote:
Thanks
Sunshine
mr. sunshine it was u been unlucky otherwise at the same time wen u lost ur appeal there were also the cases of appeals been allowed and this is y they adjourned all the appeals as the evidences for the appeals were same so it was surprising 2 c sum appeals getting allowed and many getting rejected ...it may b that ur lawyer was incompetent or ur case wasnt that strong otherwise its not possible that other students getting their appeals allowed if it was the case that college wasnt allowed to issue the diploma ![/quote]
yeah totally agree with that,its so messed up ,even the tribunal in lead cases looks confuse,after 4 weeks still no result

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:28 pm

geoatleo wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:
geoatleo wrote:
mr. sunshine it was u been unlucky otherwise at the same time wen u lost ur appeal there were also the cases of appeals been allowed and this is y they adjourned all the appeals as the evidences for the appeals were same so it was surprising 2 c sum appeals getting allowed and many getting rejected ...it may b that ur lawyer was incompetent or ur case wasnt that strong otherwise its not possible that other students getting their appeals allowed if it was the case that college wasnt allowed to issue the diploma !
yeah totally agree with that,its so messed up ,even the tribunal in lead cases looks confuse,after 4 weeks still no result[/quote]

and 2 add more on this i have read on another forum that decision is postponed till august ...now i hope this is just a rumour as it is getting way 2 long & i just pray that v have a happy ending no matter how long it takes !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Which forum have u read Raja? Please post the link. It might be a rumour.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Which forum have u read Raja? Please post the link. It might be a rumour.
yea as i said it cud b rumour but v also didnt have anything confirm about the decision date so cud b truth also ..anyways GOD better knows wats truth and wats not ...i really have no issue even if decision cums in august but the thing v all shud b praying is that it shud not b too much in favour of HO ..btw here's the link ...just read out the post by guy named PETER:

http://freemovement.wordpress.com/2009/ ... -learning/

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 am

Rajaali wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:Which forum have u read Raja? Please post the link. It might be a rumour.
yea as i said it cud b rumour but v also didnt have anything confirm about the decision date so cud b truth also ..anyways GOD better knows wats truth and wats not ...i really have no issue even if decision cums in august but the thing v all shud b praying is that it shud not b too much in favour of HO ..btw here's the link ...just read out the post by guy named PETER:

Yeah it could be, Peter has posted his comment on 3rd of this month and said about one month, so if he is having some truthful information, we might hear something in early August.

btw, my wife's limited leave expired on 29th, and since then we or our solicitor have not heard anything from HO. Normally they send the extension letter the very next day. The solicitor says its fine coz our appeal is pending in the court and we wont have to face overstay or any other charge. What would u say?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:12 am

I don’t know the decision but think about 2500 students. If they give a visa to 50 students then what about rest of 2450 students. What every will happened at the end its effect on us and the people who get the visa they will not be able to extend the visa in future.

In both cases this will effect’s us badly

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:31 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Rajaali wrote:

Yeah it could be, Peter has posted his comment on 3rd of this month and said about one month, so if he is having some truthful information, we might hear something in early August.

btw, my wife's limited leave expired on 29th, and since then we or our solicitor have not heard anything from HO. Normally they send the extension letter the very next day. The solicitor says its fine coz our appeal is pending in the court and we wont have to face overstay or any other charge. What would u say?
No worries mat that was actually a temporary admission notice ..i am also in the same situation and called heathrow airport , they told your temporary admission is automatically extended until your appeal is in process ..so same applies to your wife and there's nothing to worry about !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Rajaali wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
Rajaali wrote:[:

No worries mat that was actually a temporary admission notice ..i am also in the same situation and called heathrow airport , they told your temporary admission is automatically extended until your appeal is in process ..so same applies to your wife and there's nothing to worry about !
i m also due to see an immigration officer by the end of this month, so do i need to go heathrow or should my solicitor ask for an extended temporary admission notice?