ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm

ash 786 talk to off u now

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 pm

and any one who whinks they r 2 much clever,well if they r,then y they r in trouble now. best of luck

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 pm

wait wrote:and any one who whinks they r 2 much clever,well if they r,then y they r in trouble now. best of luck
Oh so u got nothing else to say now looks like dictionary not helping lol. Just get own with u work as u can not win in arguments at all.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:14 am

did any of the CCL students recieved any HO or tribunal notice regarding test case decision or regarding their pending appeals?

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 am

ash 786 u got lot of time to waste my chicken shop boy. now month of fasting is abt 2 start so ur business ll b down, mean u got extra time 4 this lust. cheers

prince.07

CCL ISSUE

Post by prince.07 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 am

What effect will this decision have on pending student extension applications with HO supported with CCL pgd progress result while studying in another school at the moment? Any idea?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 am

picolla wrote:
sunshine11 wrote:Now finally it’s came to an end. It’s doesn’t matter we will go for appeal or not..... the end result we will lose our case and we have to go back to home.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE

SUNSHINE
hi sunshine
what do you think now? whoever in high court is gonna be same result for them.
thanks
I don’t think it will make any difference because they said PG diploma never taught in colleague so its not matter what proof you will give to them at the end we can’t get visa.

If you want to buy time then go for high court otherwise its no chance any of CCL student will win. May be they will refuse all of CCL appeal on the bases of CCL test case (i am not sure).

People said wait in home country and then apply after 1 year but i don’t think they will give visa to any CCL student. Whenever you will apply they will check your history in UK and refuse you.

This is my opinion i am not saying it 100% correct so use your own brain or take legal advice.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:04 am

wait wrote:ash 786 u got lot of time to waste my chicken shop boy. now month of fasting is abt 2 start so ur business ll b down, mean u got extra time 4 this lust. cheers
Panic attack lol.

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 am

Rajaali wrote:did any of the CCL students recieved any HO or tribunal notice regarding test case decision or regarding their pending appeals?
Hi Raja, I have recieved a letter from AIT for appeal, which is to be heard on 11 September.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 am

leema wrote:
Rajaali wrote:did any of the CCL students recieved any HO or tribunal notice regarding test case decision or regarding their pending appeals?
Hi Raja, I have recieved a letter from AIT for appeal, which is to be heard on 11 September.
Good luck.i hope something good will happen.hoping for the best.keep praying and rest only God knows what will be best for u n 4 every1.

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:37 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
leema wrote:
Good luck.i hope something good will happen.hoping for the best.keep praying and rest only God knows what will be best for u n 4 every1.

Thankx for giving a positive comment, I havent lost hope and with the grace of GOD, i will be able to turn the tables if HIS desire is the same.

Jab tak rizq lihka hai koi govennment ya HO tu kya duniya ki koi takkat nahi nikal sakti
:)

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Thankx for giving a positive comment, I havent lost hope and with the grace of GOD, i will be able to turn the tables if HIS desire is the same.

Jab tak rizq lihka hai koi govennment ya HO tu kya duniya ki koi takkat nahi nikal sakti
:)[/quote]

keep ur fingers crossed..rest its true jab tak daana paani hay tab tak hain jab uth jai gaa..jana toh hoga.

redbull
Newly Registered

Post by redbull » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm

hey guyz,,
my appeal was on 6 august .. so wot do u think guyz i wil get refusal on the basis of test case or judge wil give his own decision ... totally confuse and worried .... wot wil happen dont know ...

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 pm

redbull wrote:hey guyz,,
my appeal was on 6 august .. so wot do u think guyz i wil get refusal on the basis of test case or judge wil give his own decision ... totally confuse and worried .... wot wil happen dont know ...
we can only say goodluck..n rest everyone knows the test case decision..and what i think if they wanna make decision on that bases no one will won as it is clearly stated in decision..n if they appeal in higher court it will take much more time...so dont know..just keep praying.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

leema wrote:
when did you got your date ? after this test case decision ? and also what does your lawyer says bout it ?

mate123
Newly Registered

Post by mate123 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:08 pm

aquasaggi wrote:.

:)
keep ur fingers crossed..rest its true jab tak daana paani hay tab tak hain jab uth jai gaa..jana toh hoga.[/q

They do care about animal rights but they dont care about human rights by ruining 2500 students lives.

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Rajaali wrote:
leema wrote:
when did you got your date ? after this test case decision ? and also what does your lawyer says bout it ?
I got the letter on 12 august, My solicitor is confident because i got IGS in june 2008 from CCL, and now my IGS to PSW was refused. I also travelled to back home in february and safely came back. Solicitor is saying acording to General Grounds of refusal (concessions by MP Liam Byrne dated 04-04-2008) it is possible to win the case.

Anyways i will goto House of Lords, doesnt matter how long it will take because i know i am right and i have to prove it.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

leema wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
leema wrote:
I got the letter on 12 august, My solicitor is confident because i got IGS in june 2008 from CCL, and now my IGS to PSW was refused. I also travelled to back home in february and safely came back. Solicitor is saying acording to General Grounds of refusal (concessions by MP Liam Byrne dated 04-04-2008) it is possible to win the case.

Anyways i will goto House of Lords, doesnt matter how long it will take because i know i am right and i have to prove it.
yeah best of luck ..i guess u got a job whereas i along with some other are in limbo situation and even though i have all evidences but cannot afford to stay more like this for another 6 months without any source of income ... if only i wud have been allowed to work then doesnt matter they take 6 years i wud have kept on going till all the appeal rights have been exhausted ..anyways now lets see when will i get my appeal notice from tribunal and what will my solicitor say bout this !

leema
Newly Registered

Post by leema » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Rajaali wrote:
leema wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
leema wrote:

yeah best of luck ..i guess u got a job whereas i along with some other are in limbo situation and even though i have all evidences but cannot afford to stay more like this for another 6 months without any source of income ... if only i wud have been allowed to work then doesnt matter they take 6 years i wud have kept on going till all the appeal rights have been exhausted ..anyways now lets see when will i get my appeal notice from tribunal and what will my solicitor say bout this !

@ ALi : Keep in touch, and also i wud be updating u abt the apeal process.
Wish u all the best

mate123
Newly Registered

Post by mate123 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 pm

One of my friend came on London airport today with psw on CCL and they interviewed him and let him in. I cant understand whats the policy.

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Rajaali wrote:
leema wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
leema wrote:

u r right. the worst part happend with us is that we been stopped from working ,,,whereas all others atleast can workineven with refusal..did u ask @ raja about work to immigration people to let us work till our decision is pending???

1234_leo
Newly Registered

Post by 1234_leo » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:13 pm

JUST WANTED TO ASK RAJAALI OR SUNSHINE OR AQUA WHO SEEMS TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT THIS MATTER.

Are we going to get a chance to go further for the Supreme Court or House of Lords to appeal further.

What are the chances if we are able to prove that we studied there as i do have the required assignments and the further documents which can prove that this really is genuine.

as far as i am concerned after having a word with my solicitor, he did informe me that it all depends on the letter that he receives from the Home Office which can either state that we might have to go home or even get a chance to go further in appeal to Supreme Court.

Can someone please let me know about this.

Once again great job: Raja, Sunshine and also Aquasaggi who has been able to provide alot of guidance to students here...

Thanks

geoatleo

Post by geoatleo » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:43 pm

sorry all ccl victims

as i had said already

HOPE FOR THE WORST,P
LAN FOR THE BEST :cry: [/b]

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Can someone clear up for me please because I'm quite interested in this topic:

You legitimately studied a Post Graduate degree at CCL?

But the article says that CCL never ran such a course and was never registered to do so?

You're appealing against CCL for false representation saying that you would obtain a registered degree but didn't?

In the eyes of the UK you still don’t hold a degree even though you did the work to get it?

Is this correct? :?

asian999
Newly Registered

Post by asian999 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi vandil,

if the CCL never ran such a course and was never registered

how people are getting visas after the test case decision also.