ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Entry Refused with PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msn123
Newly Registered

UK Entry Refused with PSW

Post by msn123 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:38 am

Hi the immigration officer refused my entry to UK at Birmingham Airport and canceled my PSW on the grounds of my PG Diploma from OBC being fake and also me working more than 20 hours.
They have given a Right to Appeal form which i have to fill here from india.
Please help in this case.

aquasaggi

Re: UK Entry Refused with PSW

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 am

msn123 wrote:Hi the immigration officer refused my entry to UK at Birmingham Airport and canceled my PSW on the grounds of my PG Diploma from OBC being fake and also me working more than 20 hours.
sad:( you should have not gone back..didnt he give u option to appeal within UK? now only u can prove is that u were a genuine student and as far as ur working hours are concerned that is a different thing.but if u have studied there, try to remove deception.

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 am

can u please mention the exact wordings of the letter issued by UKBA officers please?

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 am

msn123 wrote:Hi the immigration officer refused my entry to UK at Birmingham Airport and canceled my PSW on the grounds of my PG Diploma from OBC being fake and also me working more than 20 hours.
Sorry to hear this.It may be your college has got no record about your pgd.When Birminghame immigration officer contacted your college,perhaps, they answered your pgd was fake.

In addition, you have got right of appeal from the uk.I have seen plenty of psw holder from obc,bite,lcmit and some other colleges have safely returned to the uk.

Did you answer all of the questions you were asked by the officer? What type of questions you were asked? Immigration officer can not insist your pgd was fake unless the officer has got ample evidence.Interestingly, it is impossible by the officer to justify your pgd (if it is genuine) without making detailed verification either by asking questions to you or your college.

If you have worked more than 20 hours a week when you were a student but as long as you have successfully achieved pgd the issue of working full time becomes trivial.

Please clearly explain the story what exactly happened.

thanks.

tall_funky
BANNED

Post by tall_funky » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi Msn123,
Very sad to hear about yr case ;( plz explain everything and the exact wording of the letter.
I think you should have right to appeal from UK.

Regards,
Kash

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

1. U need to state u full story as wat happended.
2. How did they find out that u were working more than 20 hours as it looks like they have done a detailed interview with you and checked u details on the system.

Om Puri
Newly Registered

Post by Om Puri » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Really, difficult to trust u.........I'm trying to understand ur motive.....ur statemnts are false beyond doubt.....