ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can anyone tell me situation at Manchester/Heathrow Airpots?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Can anyone tell me situation at Manchester/Heathrow Airpots?

Post by bagula_bhagat » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Can anyone update about the situation at Mcr/LHR airports when returning from home country to UK on IGS (2nd Extension) visa?

meats
BANNED

Re: Can anyone tell me situation at Manchester/Heathrow Airp

Post by meats » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Can anyone update about the situation at Mcr/LHR airports when returning from home country to UK on IGS (2nd Extension) visa?
What about it? If you've been in the UK legally and haven't used deception previously to gain entry then what is there to be worried about?

oluwa112

Post by oluwa112 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:10 pm

yeah.... I really never get these Port of Entry questions. If you are here legally, abidding by your visa Rules, surely regardless of what happens and questions asked, You should be able to respond postitively and confidently...

Are you hidding anything???

Om Puri
Newly Registered

Re: Can anyone tell me situation at Manchester/Heathrow Airp

Post by Om Puri » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Can anyone update about the situation at Mcr/LHR airports when returning from home country to UK on IGS (2nd Extension) visa?
Everyone knows that you are a ccl student.Therefore,aftermath will be dangerous, particularly, for you.

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 am

As if you know everyone.. CCL/BIC/OXFord/Williams

Take your pick mate!!