ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

this is very very urgent,please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amit_mahay

this is very very urgent,please help

Post by amit_mahay » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:22 pm

I want to know that can some additional documents be sent to the HO even after u have made ur application (say after 2-3 weeks) n if yes than will they b considered by the HO in making a decision on ur case.

And also how could you do that if you still havent recieved your acknowledgement letter from the HO
A quicck reply will much appreciated.
regards.

PostMan

Re: this is very very urgent,please help

Post by PostMan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 pm

amit_mahay wrote:I want to know that can some additional documents be sent to the HO even after u have made ur application (say after 2-3 weeks) n if yes than will they b considered by the HO in making a decision on ur case.

And also how could you do that if you still havent recieved your acknowledgement letter from the HO
regards.
If you forget to submit all requirements, The HO will write to ask you, But if you think there is an additional document, then send it with a cover letter including your HO Reference No. that appear on the Acknowledgement letter you received.
If you have not received the acknowledgement, wait until you get that.

Om Puri
Newly Registered

Re: this is very very urgent,please help

Post by Om Puri » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:34 pm

amit_mahay wrote:I want to know that can some additional documents be sent to the HO even after u have made ur application (say after 2-3 weeks) n if yes than will they b considered by the HO in making a decision on ur case.

regards.
I know a person who sent bank statements 3 times to Sheffield HO.His all statements were considered and psw application was approved.After the approved application ukba returned all of the statements.As he sent the additional docs that's why he got the psw.Because his first statement showed below 800 pounds.

Please note ukba will not ask for any additional docs, they will refuse the application straightaway.

amit_mahay

Post by amit_mahay » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:11 am

thanks a lot. what if some one hasn't received the acknowledgement letter yet?
is there any point in ringing the HO and asking for the acknowledgement letter?