ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is the procedure to withdrawn appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

shoma

what is the procedure to withdrawn appeal

Post by shoma » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 am

Hi

I have psw visa, my husband's dependent visa was refused due to insufficient funds, i made an appeal against it. now i want to withdrawn appeal as i want to make fresh application. Can someone tell me what is the procedure to withdraw the appeal, appeal was made from mirpur pakistan

Kindly help

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: what is the procedure to withdrawn appeal

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 am

shoma wrote:Hi

I have psw visa, my husband's dependent visa was refused due to insufficient funds, i made an appeal against it. now i want to withdrawn appeal as i want to make fresh application. Can someone tell me what is the procedure to withdraw the appeal, appeal was made from mirpur pakistan

Kindly help
Do you mean an appeal or an admin review? Call/mail the consulate and ask for a withdrawal giving your reference number. I cant help you with the phone number of the email id so please do a search online.

shoma

Post by shoma » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Thank a lot, do you by any change know how long it takes after email / call. Thanks once again

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:58 am

I cant tell you that.. give it 10 working days..