ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RE-APPLY after refusal or go for APPEAL? urgent plz, plz !!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lost30
Newly Registered

RE-APPLY after refusal or go for APPEAL? urgent plz, plz !!!

Post by lost30 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:14 am

HI every1,

my scenario is as follows:

my wife applied from islamabad for dependent visa and was refused on the following grounds:
" that bank statement was dated more than one month of the application and according to Appendix E 319C (g) of Immigration Rules, bank statement must be dated within the one month of your application "

she got late Tb screening test appointment and late fedex appointment to submit her case. she called them so many times but no answer but after few weeks she found email address for tb screening and booked an appointment. Basically got late by these two things but cannot proof as have no sold proofs or ground to go against appeal.

SO ANY ADVICE WHETHER TO GO FOR APPEAL OR GO FOR FRESH APPLICATION?

SECONDLY DOES SHE HAVE TO WAIT FOR 28 DAYS TO SUBMIT FRESH VISA APPLICATION OR SHE CAN SUBMIT FRESH APPLICATION ANY TIME ?

ANY HELP WILL BE VERY KIND.

REGARDS

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 am

She may do both.

I believe that she may make a fresh application at any time.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

lost30
Newly Registered

Post by lost30 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks Vinny for your reply,

Just one more quick question:

does my wife need to include refusal letter's copy in fresh application?
or
does she need to include a covering letter with it?

I have checked the VAF10 form, in which we need to write if the visa has been refused before, she will write that down, but above mentioned information needed to be include?

will wait for your reply.

Regards

silverline

Post by silverline » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:01 pm

It's good to attach refusal letter and explain yourself in covering letter or in application.

I doubt that you will get any positive outcome out of appeal. But your cause of refusal isn't worrying and shouldn't affect fresh application.

She can apply any time.

lost30
Newly Registered

Post by lost30 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Thanks silverline for reply.

Really appreciated.

Regards