ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply in Person Application Booking Online

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marchy14
Newly Registered

Apply in Person Application Booking Online

Post by marchy14 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi-- I am due to travel on business on March 25th but my postgraduate certificate is not published until march 14th so I am attempting to make an application in person. I am told the PSW visa appointments are only made online and that they can only be made 6 weeks in advance. I am seeing that there are currently no appointments even for the 6 weeks being shown.

Does anyone have any guidance on these points?
Thanks....I'm hoping to still be able to travel but not sure I can get that in person appointment!

godfatherdon

Post by godfatherdon » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 pm

solicitors & some visa consultancies can help you get the required dates but for a huge charge( i think around 500pounds).......

marchy14
Newly Registered

Post by marchy14 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 pm

anyone else have any suggestions to getting an in person appointment for mid March for PSW visa??

ruebabe
Newly Registered

Post by ruebabe » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 am

I applied for mine through post. prior to that my intention was to go in person. called home office and they told me to look online since they do not give them over the phone.from early november to january everyday was looking nearly every hour but never got an appointment.

keep trying but keep in mind you might not get it.

best wishes!!!!