ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help, PSW dependent visa appeal accepted

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

handsomeishere

please help, PSW dependent visa appeal accepted

Post by handsomeishere » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm

hi all,

when i was on PSW visa last year (2010)i applied for my wife visa from pakistan, visa was refused on the basis of insufficient funds, then we appleaed , then we had hearing in glasgow immigration tribunal in november 2010, but i did not hear from the tribunal, when i called them, in jan 2011, they told me that my wife appeal was accepted and they have sent letters to my wife and british embassy in pakistan, but my wife has not recieved any letters regading the court decision, and my PSW visa has also ended this jan (2011),so we could not send passport for stamping visa i want to ask if i want to reapply for my wife when hopefully i get my tier 1 general visa next month, would this latter about the court decision help my wife in getting dependent visa and how can we get that letter, and when my wife fills the form what shall she write in the form that did she get the visa or was refused , as if we tell them about the court decision we dont have the prrof, help is highly needed and would be highly appreciated.

cheerz

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:18 pm

The refusal of a entry clearance application as dependant of Tier 1 (PSW) migrant and result of the appeal (allowed) will have no positive influence on a new entry clearance application as a dependant of Tier 1 (General) migrant (if and when your application for Tier 1 (General) is approved).

In the form, state the truth - that an earlier application was refused, which was appealed and subsequently won, and provide necessary details.

As for the letter which was apparently not received, your best bet is to contact tribunal office / helpline to enquire if they can issue you a duplicate copy. I believe you'll need this when submitting a new entry clearance application to prove that a previous entry clearance refusal subsequently approved by appeal.

regards

handsomeishere

Post by handsomeishere » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

sushdmehta wrote:The refusal of a entry clearance application as dependant of Tier 1 (PSW) migrant and result of the appeal (allowed) will have no positive influence on a new entry clearance application as a dependant of Tier 1 (General) migrant (if and when your application for Tier 1 (General) is approved).

In the form, state the truth - that an earlier application was refused, which was appealed and subsequently won, and provide necessary details.

As for the letter which was apparently not received, your best bet is to contact tribunal office / helpline to enquire if they can issue you a duplicate copy. I believe you'll need this when submitting a new entry clearance application to prove that a previous entry clearance refusal subsequently approved by appeal.

is it ok if i write every thing which you have mentioned above in a covering letter, and supply proof then

cheers

regards