ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is it possible, psw dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

handsomeishere

is it possible, psw dependent visa

Post by handsomeishere » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:44 am

hi guys,
can please tell me , i was on PSW last year june, 2010, my wife applied from pakistan as my dependent , her application was refused , we appealed and won it, but in jan 2011 my visa expired so my wife could not apply to get visa, now i have got TIER 1 general, one of the solicitor told my in laws that we can still persue the old case but i am confused is it possible coz i am no more on PSW? can some one please share their experiences, it much needed andwould be much appreciated ,

cheerz:)

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 am

You are no longer a Tier 1 (PSW) migrant and your Tier 1 (PSW) dependant is no longer valid.

So how will the local BHC issue your wife a "Tier 1 (General) partner" endorsement on an appeal that she won against a refusal of entry clearance as dependant of (now non-existent) Tier 1 (PSW) migrant?

IMHO ...
Life isn't fair, but you can be!