ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved at Sheffield PEO

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bhossan100

ILR Approved at Sheffield PEO

Post by bhossan100 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi All
Thanks for your help in this forum. My ILR has been approved without any problem though I was expecting some tricky questions from Case Worker. Here is my details:

HSMP (Entry clearance ) issued on 24th Jan 2008
Entered UK on 5th April 2008.
Extension under Tier 1 until 17th Feb 2013.

Total absence: 27 days. No supporting documents were submitted. I only mentioned the reason for absence (business visit)

My wife had a fixed penalty of £80.00. We did not mention this on our application. Fortunately no question was asked by the Case Worker. She requested us to handover all documents to her as everything was in order in a file. So no question was asked. Our case was approved in one and half an hour. But had to wait for another hour due to some problem with the Bio-metric system. We had to resubmit Bio-metric information which was fine.

The case worker was polite, friendly and smiling. So overall experience was enjoyable.
Regards
Bhossan