ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working tax credits question?

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

afridi786
Newly Registered

Working tax credits question?

Post by afridi786 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:45 pm

[quote="poketoho"]mariacrawford2010
Hi Mariacrawford2010, pls what did you tick in the form?? Did you tick your husband not or never receive public funds including Tax Credit even though his name appeared on your paper as joined claim, and even though he never never receive funds from gov into his bank account but you have.So what did you fill in the form?? cos i have similar case to yours. And have you received approval from Home office?? Pls your response and answer will be more appreciated!
God Bless![/quote]

Hi all I have the same question please.
I have a red passport and my Mrs on 2.5 years will extend and get another 2.5 years visa in few month. we have kid who was born in UK and have red passport, but in the meanwhile we have been just claiming CTC Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit WTC. would this affect her extension or should it be fine? and in the extension application form does she tick yes or no on claiming benefits please?
a response will be much appreciated
Many Thanks