ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If the sponsor proposes to live with someone on council tax benefit, would that need to be declared?

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Revlimo88
inactive

If the sponsor proposes to live with someone on council tax benefit, would that need to be declared?

Post by Revlimo88 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:49 am

So I was wondering if there is any issue or need to declare that the sponsor is living with someone who is on benefits (but the sponsor is not).

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: If the sponsor proposes to live with someone on council tax benefit, would that need to be declared?

Post by seagul » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:01 pm

Revlimo88 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:49 am
So I was wondering if there is any issue or need to declare that the sponsor is living with someone who is on benefits (but the sponsor is not).
Application form won't ask about other person benefit but you will have to update to benefit authorities.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Revlimo88
inactive

Re: If the sponsor proposes to live with someone on council tax benefit, would that need to be declared?

Post by Revlimo88 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:23 pm

Thanks, will do and they will already know once my wife arrives, just thought in case I had to mention it.