ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax Free Childcare & 30 Free Hours

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lallen

Tax Free Childcare & 30 Free Hours

Post by Lallen » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Evening,

I have a rather complex questions which hoping to get some answers on.

I'm British, my two daughters are British (7 month old and 3 year old) and Wife is Russian on visa in the FLR (M) spouse visa. My Wife's BRP says ''no recourse to public funds'' as well.

I've recently made an application for both children for tax free childcare and 30 free hours for our 3 year old, which has come back successful. I have stated in the application my Wife's name and NI number so GOV.UK have full information if needed. We are both working over the threshold and earning above the threshold to meet the working hours and pay requirement for the benefit.

I was wondering because my Wife is on the FLR (M) and has the ''no recourse to public funds'' does this mean we're not eligible? When I made the application online I used all my details and when it asked questions about my partners income, work status etc. I gave.

Just want to be squeaky clean with no surprises bills or issues during visa applications.

Lallen

Re: Tax Free Childcare & 30 Free Hours

Post by Lallen » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:38 pm

Any help would be much appreciated.

Amber
Mood:

Re: Tax Free Childcare & 30 Free Hours

Post by Amber » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:20 pm

You are eligible for the child care support as you have no immigration restrictions.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.