ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Notification Letter NOT Received

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

viv_levi1
Newly Registered

Post by viv_levi1 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 am

Hi,

Postal Appln applied : 30 July 2012
Amount Debited : 02 Aug 2012
Ack Letter received saying as that UKBA has recd my appln : 02 Aug 2012

Its been 7 weeks since then , i have not received any Biometric Notification Letter. How much should i wait more ? Should i start panicking ?

Does anybody has any updates on this ?

tomtom250
Newly Registered

Post by tomtom250 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 pm

HI,

I am in similar situation. i applied on 2nd November 2012.
I received ack letter on 6th but have not received biometrics notification letter. I called ukba, they told me that i shall have to wait as they can not give me any information. Its more then 9 weeks now.
does anybody have any info regarding that situation?

pateeel

Re: Biometric Notification Letter NOT Received

Post by pateeel » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 pm

tomtom250 wrote:HI,

I am in similar situation. i applied on 2nd November 2012.
I received ack letter on 6th but have not received biometrics notification letter. I called ukba, they told me that i shall have to wait as they can not give me any information. Its more then 9 weeks now.
does anybody have any info regarding that situation?
same i applied on 12 November, sill waiting for biometric letter.i think they start the application after 3 months.so i'm ganna wait another 3 weeks and see

hope they get back to us soon

chin1605

Same situation

Post by chin1605 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:43 pm

In a similar situation as you guys. Still expecting Biometrics Enrolment letter since receiving the Acknowledgement letter on the 1st of November 2012.

Have phoned UKBA severally. The person I spoke with in the first week of Jan told me that she had sent an email to the Biometrics team and that I should expect to receive the letter within 15 working days. It has been 19 working days since then, still no letter!!

Called again 2 days ago and was told that another request has been sent to the Biometrics team. When I asked when to expect the letter, she just said WAIT and you will get it, I told her I'd been waiting since Nov!!

Quite frustrating!

pateeel

Re: Same situation

Post by pateeel » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:22 pm

chin1605 wrote:In a similar situation as you guys. Still expecting Biometrics Enrolment letter since receiving the Acknowledgement letter on the 1st of November 2012.

Have phoned UKBA severally. The person I spoke with in the first week of Jan told me that she had sent an email to the Biometrics team and that I should expect to receive the letter within 15 working days. It has been 19 working days since then, still no letter!!

Called again 2 days ago and was told that another request has been sent to the Biometrics team. When I asked when to expect the letter, she just said WAIT and you will get it, I told her I'd been waiting since Nov!!

Quite frustrating!

has UKBA got back to u guys??

pateeel

Re: Same situation

Post by pateeel » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:12 pm

pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:In a similar situation as you guys. Still expecting Biometrics Enrolment letter since receiving the Acknowledgement letter on the 1st of November 2012.

Quite frustrating!
how u guys got ur Biometric letter???????????????????????

has UKBA got back to u guys??

chin1605

Received mine

Post by chin1605 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 pm

I eventually received my Biometrics Enrolment letter last Thursday (07/02) - after several phone calls - up until Tuesday (05/02)!!!

Went to do the enrolment on Friday morning.

Keeping fingers crossed now for a positive outcome.

pateeel

Re: Received mine

Post by pateeel » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:58 am

chin1605 wrote:I eventually received my Biometrics Enrolment letter last Thursday (07/02) - after several phone calls - up until Tuesday (05/02)!!!

lucky guy man, how many week u waited??. i been waiting for 3 months, still they haven't got back to me :,shall i call them up???,

chin1605

Post by chin1605 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:08 pm

pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:I eventually received my Biometrics Enrolment letter last Thursday (07/02) - after several phone calls - up until Tuesday (05/02)!!!

lucky guy man, how many week u waited??. i been waiting for 3 months, still they haven't got back to me :,shall i call them up???,
I waited for close to 4 months!!!

Was calling them every couple of days in the last 3 weeks. The letter was dated the last day I called them!!!

They will always tell you to wait, but I will suggest that you call them and tell them you've been waiting and still nothing has come.

Good luck!

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 pm

chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:

Was calling them every couple of days in the last 3 weeks. The letter was dated the last day I called them!!!

They will always tell you to wait, but I will suggest that you call them and tell them you've been waiting and still nothing has come.

Good luck!
it's been 3 months yesterday, can u give me the number for UKBA plz :D

chin1605

Post by chin1605 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:37 pm

pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:

Good luck!
The number is: 0870 606 7766 (Option 4, and then Option 1)

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:34 pm

chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:

Good luck!
ok thanks bro

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:45 pm

pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:

Good luck!
ok thanks bro
i call them 3 times and still they dnt pick up :(, wa shall i do

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

pateeel wrote:
pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:
ok thanks bro
i call them 3 times and still they dnt pick up :(, wa shall i do
i'm tired of calling them now, they dnt pick up the facing phone :(. wa shall i do now????????????????

chin1605

Post by chin1605 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:29 am

You need to hold on when you call them, as it could take up to 15mins before you get to speak to someone.

From my experience, you might occasionally get to speak to someone within 5mins. but that is very rare.

So my advise is: be ready to hold on for long periods when you call the UKBA!

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:05 pm

chin1605 wrote:You need to hold on when you call them, as it could take up to 15mins before you get to speak to someone.

From my experience, you might occasionally get to speak to someone within 5mins. but that is very rare.

So my advise is: be ready to hold on for long periods when you call the UKBA!
awwww ok,i'll call them now.but u sure they answer the call???

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 pm

chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:

Good luck!

finally got my Biometrics Enrolment letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,ganna do my Biometric tomorrow,hope the result come good, do u know how long will it take for the result??

hb5kte
Newly Registered

Post by hb5kte » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 pm

pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:

Good luck!

finally got my Biometrics Enrolment letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,ganna do my Biometric tomorrow,hope the result come good, do u know how long will it take for the result??
Did you ring them to ask them to send you the biometric letter?

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 pm

hb5kte wrote:
pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:
pateeel wrote:

Good luck!

Did you ring them to ask them to send you the biometric letter?
no i did not ring them, it came before 4 months,i done my biometric 2 weeks ago, waiting for my result now.