ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA NUMBER

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pateeel

UKBA NUMBER

Post by pateeel » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 am

hi

does anyone have UKBA number, i been calling on this number 08706067766 for week no one answering it :(

can someone help plz.

thanks

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 am

Why do you need to contact them?

chin1605

Re: UKBA NUMBER

Post by chin1605 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:05 pm

pateeel wrote:hi

does anyone have UKBA number, i been calling on this number 08706067766 for week no one answering it :(

can someone help plz.

thanks
Hello Pateeel,

I've mentioned to you on another thread that you need to expect to wait for anything between 5 - 20 mins when you call the UKBA number.

You need to select the correct option though from the menu, as some of the options are only for information and the call is terminated automatically thereafter.

For Biometrics Enrolment info, select option 4 and then option 1. You will then need to hold on until someone comes on the line. Like I mentioned above, this could be anything between 5 - 20 mins wait.

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:52 pm

chin1605 wrote:

can someone help plz.

thanks
Hello Pateeel,

I've mentioned to you on another thread that you need to expect to wait for anything between 5 - 20 mins when you call the UKBA number.

You need to select the correct option though from the menu, as some of the options are only for information and the call is terminated automatically thereafter.

For Biometrics Enrolment info, select option 4 and then option 1. You will then need to hold on until someone comes on the line. Like I mentioned above, this could be anything between 5 - 20 mins wait.
awww ok, i'm worried cuzz it's 08 number ini,it ganna charge me so much, do u guys have free number?

pateeel

Post by pateeel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:55 am

pateeel wrote:
chin1605 wrote:

can someone help plz.

thanks
Hello Pateeel,

awww ok, i'm worried cuzz it's 08 number ini,it ganna charge me so much, do u guys have free number?
i called them up and they said i'll have to wait because my application it's not updated on the system :(, ganna wait for 3 weeks and seee, if they still dnt get back to me then i'm ganna call them up.