ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document return delay

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gmcarrot
Newly Registered

Document return delay

Post by gmcarrot » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi Guys.

I received an email from UKVI in New York saying that my application was successful and that they would return my documents either later that day or the next business day. It has been 3 business days and I still haven't gotten confirmation that they have sent it to me. Did they lose my passport? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

KyleBG89
Newly Registered

Re: Document return delay

Post by KyleBG89 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:14 pm

gmcarrot wrote:Hi Guys.

I received an email from UKVI in New York saying that my application was successful and that they would return my documents either later that day or the next business day. It has been 3 business days and I still haven't gotten confirmation that they have sent it to me. Did they lose my passport? Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Hey,

That's odd. Do you have the tracking number of the return shipping label that was sent in with the documents?

Also, how long did it take from reception of the documents until notification that your application was successful?