ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unrestricted COS Allocation process time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

srick
Newly Registered

Re: Unrestricted COS Allocation process time

Post by srick » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:32 am

Hi dragon,

Thanks for the wishes.

I dont know exactly what she sent. But here is what I suggested her to send.

1) Attached my current VISA copy

2) Point out my VISA expires on 24th October

3) Mention the company License number and expiry date.

4) Request them to allocate before the VISA expiry date.

Hope this will help you to ask your HR to send similar to this and that will work.

Good luck

Sri

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:05 am

Hi Srick,

Thanks for you update and I am still waiting for my UCoS. It has been 20 days so far and let's hope I get it in a month or so.

Hope your visa processing is going well.

Regards,

srick
Newly Registered

Post by srick » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi guyz,

Last Friday I booked my VISA appointment Premium service and the result is successful. They told me the Biometric Card will arrive in post within 7 days.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting and hope the best will happen always.

Thanks

Sri

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:16 pm

srick wrote:Hi guyz,

Last Friday I booked my VISA appointment Premium service and the result is successful. They told me the Biometric Card will arrive in post within 7 days.

Good luck to everyone who is waiting and hope the best will happen always.

Thanks

Sri

Congartulations.

Please if I may ask, which centre did you use? and what is the availability like? It appears you got an appointment within 3 days.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

srick
Newly Registered

Post by srick » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:03 pm

Hi DJ Success,

I got the COS approval on Sunday and filled my application on the same evening and paid the IHS and VISA fees. I chose the Croydon Center for Premium Service which is available from Wednesday(from 2 days after).

My appointment at 12.40pm and got my result at 5 pm on the same day.

Good luck

Sri

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:46 am

srick wrote:Hi DJ Success,

I got the COS approval on Sunday and filled my application on the same evening and paid the IHS and VISA fees. I chose the Croydon Center for Premium Service which is available from Wednesday(from 2 days after).

My appointment at 12.40pm and got my result at 5 pm on the same day.

Good luck

Sri

Thanks for the information
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi DjSuccess,

Are you waiting for your UCOS to be released as well ?

Mine's been 21 days exactly 3 weeks and nothing so far.

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:41 pm

dragon098 wrote:Hi DjSuccess,

Are you waiting for your UCOS to be released as well ?

Mine's been 21 days exactly 3 weeks and nothing so far.

Hello Dragon098,
Yes I'm waiting for UCoS. Requested over a week ago

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi Guys,

I just got my UCoS on Sat and Booked for my VISA on 15th Nov 2016.

My COS dates were:-

Applied on 11th OCT 2016
Got COS on 5th NOV 2016

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:52 pm

dragon098 wrote:Hi Guys,

I just got my UCoS on Sat and Booked for my VISA on 15th Nov 2016.

My COS dates were:-

Applied on 11th OCT 2016
Got COS on 5th NOV 2016

Nice one,
That's 25days in total. I guess mine should be ready by end of next week. Did your HR send any email to UKVI?
Thanks for the update and all the best in your application. Please keep us updated on your premium appointment.

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi Djsuccess,

My HR didn't send any email but she made 2 calls. The first was on the 2nd day of applying COS on 12th Oct 2016 and the other one was after 28th Oct 2016.

However, when she talked to them in phone they replied as usual that they can't do anything about it. They are not sure when it will be released and only when its 14 days left, they requested her to send email to helpdesk.

Today I booked date at Croydon branch for my visa application and the latest date I could find was 15th Nov 2016 and on top of that we had to book for outside office time which cost extra £63. And guess what after an hour I decided to check and all the dates were booked till 17th Nov 2016. Just to let you guys know I checked other Visa Application center's date (Birmingham and Sheffield) these 2 places had available dates for this week but no sure for how long.

I would suggest you to ask your HR to just make a call even-though they might give you same answer like it will take time and that they can't do anything.

Anyways, I really hope you get your COS soon and apply for VISA soon too.

I will update you guys again.

Thanks.

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:28 pm

dragon098 wrote:Hi Djsuccess,

My HR didn't send any email but she made 2 calls. The first was on the 2nd day of applying COS on 12th Oct 2016 and the other one was after 28th Oct 2016.

However, when she talked to them in phone they replied as usual that they can't do anything about it. They are not sure when it will be released and only when its 14 days left, they requested her to send email to helpdesk.

Today I booked date at Croydon branch for my visa application and the latest date I could find was 15th Nov 2016 and on top of that we had to book for outside office time which cost extra £63. And guess what after an hour I decided to check and all the dates were booked till 17th Nov 2016. Just to let you guys know I checked other Visa Application center's date (Birmingham and Sheffield) these 2 places had available dates for this week but no sure for how long.

I would suggest you to ask your HR to just make a call even-though they might give you same answer like it will take time and that they can't do anything.

Anyways, I really hope you get your COS soon and apply for VISA soon too.

I will update you guys again.

Thanks.

Thank you