ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsor License Compliance Visit 3 weeks ago - still waiting

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bbburger
Newly Registered

Sponsor License Compliance Visit 3 weeks ago - still waiting

Post by bbburger » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 am

Hi guys,
We applied for my small company to receive a sponsor license on the 30th of January.
We had a pre-registration compliance visit 3 weeks ago, and we still haven't heard anything from the UKBA.
Is this normal?
Just getting anxious about the length of time this is taking.
Thanks for any info

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Sponsor License Compliance Visit 3 weeks ago - still wai

Post by iworker » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:44 am

pretty normal. i would think the response should come in net 2-4 weeks.

Blattes

Post by Blattes » Tue May 16, 2017 3:48 pm

bbburger wrote:Hi guys,
We applied for my small company to receive a sponsor license on the 30th of January.
We had a pre-registration compliance visit 3 weeks ago, and we still haven't heard anything from the UKBA.
Is this normal?
Just getting anxious about the length of time this is taking.
Thanks for any info
Did you hear anything at all?

dxbtouk
Mood:

Post by dxbtouk » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:58 am

Hi there guys , seems am at right place for your valuable suggestions . I have applied for a Tier.2 Sponsorship Licence for my Small IT Consultancy . I have filed application on 16th of May 2017 and waiting for the Pre-Licensing visit from Home Office .

Can you please give me a rough timescales on how long will Home Office might take to make a visit since launching the application and how many weeks did it take for your organisations please ? As well as , what are the possible questions / things that they would be looking at .

I have 2 people in my company including me and 1 voluntary worker as well . 1 Authorizing officer who is acting as a HR Director and I am the IT Director . I would be really grateful if you guys can please share some of your knowledge . Thanks .

Rajab
Newly Registered

Post by Rajab » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 am

Did you hear back from them ?

dxbtouk
Mood:

Post by dxbtouk » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Nothing yet . Waiting Waiting Waiting . Did you make an application as well ? Thanks .

Ankita_G
Newly Registered

Post by Ankita_G » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:24 am

Hi There,

I had applied for tier-2 general application in March, 17. My job start date has also been surpassed. And these helpline numbers are good for nothing. Just to say "Application is under process" they take 40-50 mins. 4 weeks back UK VI visited my employer and had checked everything possible. It went well but me/employer haven't been contacted after that. Can anyone please tell how long do they take to decide? Please share your experiences as I am tired of waiting.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:44 am

Slightly unrelated question, why would such a small company jump through all these hoops when there are most likely plenty of local people suitable?

What with applying for, paying for and administering the sponsorship licensing there's the added cost and delay of RMLT to perform....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....